• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Divorcee offers sex to pay for engagement

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BERITA Minggu reported on a young divorcee who frequented a Kuala Lumpur restaurant to offer sex to male customers to finance her upcoming engagement.

The woman, who identified herself as Ma, said she asked for RM100 (S$43.80), not inclusive of hotel room charges, from each client who wanted to have sex with her at a nearby hotel.

Ma, who started "operating" since April, has an average of two to five clients a day, with lunchtime being the peak hour.

"I do this (sex work) because I need RM3,000 for the engagement ceremony, After that, I will not do it again. Time is running out. I haven't bought anything for the ceremony," she said.

Her tactic would be to sit at the same table with men, especially those who were alone, and offer them sexual services.

Ma, whom the paper described as having a dimple and who looks like a local 1990s actress, claimed that she had no other way to collect money to pay for her marriage, scheduled to be held in June.

She also said she fell into hard times after she divorced her husband, who she married when she was 19.-The Star/ANN

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
BERITA Minggu reported on a young divorcee who frequented a Kuala Lumpur restaurant to offer sex to male customers to finance her upcoming engagement.

The woman, who identified herself as Ma, said she asked for RM100 (S$43.80), not inclusive of hotel room charges, from each client who wanted to have sex with her at a nearby hotel.

Ma, who started "operating" since April, has an average of two to five clients a day, with lunchtime being the peak hour.

"I do this (sex work) because I need RM3,000 for the engagement ceremony, After that, I will not do it again. Time is running out. I haven't bought anything for the ceremony," she said.

Her tactic would be to sit at the same table with men, especially those who were alone, and offer them sexual services.

Ma, whom the paper described as having a dimple and who looks like a local 1990s actress, claimed that she had no other way to collect money to pay for her marriage, scheduled to be held in June.

She also said she fell into hard times after she divorced her husband, who she married when she was 19.-The Star/ANN

I must then sincerely congratulate her new husband!

He is marring a (not) new and well tested whore!

:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But the husband will notice on the wedding night that her cheebye is much loser than whne he first met her.:-)