• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Divide and Conquer 2

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
such an elegant design, simple & effective.

high chances of the smiling tiger creeping into the Istana on the night of 27th August 2011.
Twelve years on, let’s see if my senses are still accurate or not. The establishment knows this modus operandi just too well.

12.5% of the votes to reclaim the deposits, TKL should garner enough to take back some loose change; while the other two candidates needs a minimum of 44.5% each to clear the hurdle.

While majority of Sinkies are Kiasu and would rather cast a safe vote, this PE will allow us to take a peek at the percentage of Sinkies who truly want a non-partisan President. I’m putting this figure at around 35-45%.

Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Twelve years on, let’s see if my senses are still accurate or not. The establishment knows this modus operandi just too well.

12.5% of the votes to reclaim the deposits, TKL should garner enough to take back some loose change; while the other two candidates needs a minimum of 44.5% each to clear the hurdle.

While majority of Sinkies are Kiasu and would rather cast a safe vote, this PE will allow us to take a peek at the percentage of Sinkies who truly want a non-partisan President. I’m putting this figure at around 35-45%.

i think tkl will get 36.9%

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in ge, dey say u dun gif dem ur volt, u get last priority in evryting ...

in pe, dey cannot do u anyting ... u volt who, tings remain ze same, u wun get punished by dem ...

if lightning man wins, he wil b welcum like a maharaja in cecalan ... ceca flow remain unabated but dey bling along bas mati ...

if grandstand wins, sexpect 2 c mor of him n wat he wants 2 show ...

if maverick wins, oways sexpect ze unsexpected ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1693411300601.jpeg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the same story again like last time. Centrists stubbornly refuse to pick a side and every one gets screwed. :cautious:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my predictions ...

as usual, follow gahmen practis ... if me correct, me craim all credits n reserf all bragging rites ... if not correct, follow no brame culture ...

grandstander ... 25-30 % ...

lightning man ... 30-35 % ...

maverick ... 35-40 % ...

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
my predictions ...

as usual, follow gahmen practis ... if me correct, me craim all credits n reserf all bragging rites ... if not correct, follow no brame culture ...

grandstander ... 25-30 % ...

lightning man ... 30-35 % ...

maverick ... 35-40 % ...

no brame culture ftw! :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Looks like the Pioneer, Merdeka and Majulah generations are very happy with the handling of COVID by the PAP. Never mind TCJ or Ridout or Iswaran, everybody shiok shiok can already.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the Pioneer, Merdeka and Majulah generations are very happy with the handling of COVID by the PAP. Never mind TCJ or Ridout or Iswaran, everybody shiok shiok can already.

don’t b disheartened my fren. As per ze English football league system, TKL iz liken to a league 2 candidate. Premier league team WP not in action zis time. Even PSP/ SDP r only championship calibre :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

TCJ nowadays is the most shiok shiok, everyday whole day Pew Pew Pew. :sneaky::eek::roflmao: