• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disruptive elements

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
aiyah i also hope it doesnt happen la. This place is for entertainment, relaxation and exchange of info ....especially the chatroom and not for protracted

fights. I also old uncle.

I old uncle very confusing here...better stay out of the war..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah i also hope it doesnt happen la. This place is for entertainment, relaxation and exchange of info ....especially the chatroom and not for protracted

fights. I also old uncle.

these guys are arming for a protracted war with so many clones here and there. i better keep my mouth shut. this is big timers. sorry if i have offended anyone here.please forgive me.please leave me alone with my kopi.kumsiah!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya looks like it....both sides arming. We better stay out. Old uncles like us.

these guys are arming for a protracted war with so many clones here and there. i better keep my mouth shut. this is big timers. sorry if i have offended anyone here.please forgive me.please leave me alone with my kopi.kumsiah!