• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

disruptive elements

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya...not with these buggers anyway. They are here even now trying to screw things up for everyone.

Yup .. Everyone have limit ... I also believe only to treat those nice ppl good .. Those fuck up one just whack . My offline. Character also the same ... I can be very nice or very nasty .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro... come in chat room leh..

Mai lah bro .. I using phone to surf Internet nowadays so very difficult for me to chat in the room . Thanks for the invitation . But if those clones comes in again just let me know I will be there .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i try to be ok all the time except to my erection....that one i work it very hard and furiously

Yup .. Everyone have limit ... I also believe only to treat those nice ppl good .. Those fuck up one just whack . My offline. Character also the same ... I can be very nice or very nasty .

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank u. Please update. Up your points.

kum siah.... kum siah
wah.. this faggot very free...

jw666
alamakiing
ggnbccb
jahrastafuki
jahrastafuckI
j0etys
donkeykong
tonyfap

best is ...

erection2010
erection2009
erection2008

akan datang...

erection2007
erection2000

:biggrin:

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Potential Spammers collected over the past few days as i spotted them - unreadable nicks - Of course they are unreadable for their agenda is to post their spam! :biggrin:

e7w7q0w8t0

kzzgmtzvub

ucovyzksc

nubqcbsuun

shufang2d3i

zseyytftjo

as9jfgul21t

zxpolkiu03

hauffxhq8

loserouaj4

Unauthorized Book makers

sbobet5499

sbo88

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
from now all problem report to me.troll n who n who argue let me handle.I am New master here

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think you are more nice than nasty. i like you when you are mr nice....very forgiving. thank you. sorry if i have offended you.