• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disllusioned Troll bashing ex-Sinkee in Oz?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
---Quote (Originally by Aussie Prick)---
The ex-Singaporeans in Australia will never be open and forthcoming about the racism, high costs, and police state life they have in Australia. They are not just afraid, they have lost face.

Which also creates another issue we have seen on this forum. People like Neddy, etc are still very much Singaporean struggling to surivive in a Western Culture that they cant adapt too.:biggrin: Its quite sad this pyschological problem they have, they must be very unhappy.
---End Quote---
I am not so sure about that. My Angmo mates even recommend this new sushi place to me and tell me that it is authentic, because a lot of Japs frequent the place.

Want to join me tomorrow 3pm at the Queens pub, Mt Lawley?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ex-Singaporeans in Australia will never be open and forthcoming about the racism, high costs, and police state life they have in Australia. They are not just afraid, they have lost face.

Which also creates another issue we have seen on this forum. People like Neddy, etc are still very much Singaporean struggling to surivive in a Western Culture that they cant adapt too.:biggrin: Its quite sad this pyschological problem they have, they must be very unhappy.
---End Quote---
I am not so sure about that. My Angmo mates even recommend this new sushi place to me and tell me that it is authentic, because a lot of Japs frequent the place.

Want to join me tomorrow 3pm at the Queens pub, Mt Lawley?

THey have been bashing for a long time lah. Just ignore them, I'm enjoying my life here with my meis meis, planning trip to china after I get my Aussie passport to enjoy my other mei meis there. Aiyah, why you hate them so much? Let them be lah, trolls are trolls after all. On the good news, unemployment down to 5.1% today. Go GILLARD!

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

---End Quote---
I

Oh dear I seem to have touched a bit of a rough nerve there. Awfully sorry old chap, didnt mean to make you angry.

But its nice to see you and others continuing to behave like a true-Blue Singaporean - so keep it - it helps countless people from making the same mistake you did :biggrin::

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THey have been bashing for a long time lah. Just ignore them, I'm enjoying my life here with my meis meis, planning trip to china after I get my Aussie passport to enjoy my other mei meis there. Aiyah, why you hate them so much? Let them be lah, trolls are trolls after all. On the good news, unemployment down to 5.1% today. Go GILLARD!

This morning, hand itchy.

Because Japanese mei mei down with flu, after stay up with me to watch Germany lose. Some more cannot see her beautiful face, she wears mask now.

I started this thread because I felt sad for those trolls who have nothing to do but waste time here. They should really get a life, what do you reckon?

We need employees here in Perth !!! Shortage of workers!!! :biggrin:

Tonight will have Greek octopus salad :biggrin:

Yes. I lost my soccer bet!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning, hand itchy.

Because Japanese mei mei down with flu, after stay up with me to watch Germany lose. Some more cannot see her beautiful face, she wears mask now.

I started this thread because I felt sad for those trolls who have nothing to do but waste time here. They should really get a life, what do you reckon?

We need employees here in Perth !!! Shortage of workers!!! :biggrin:

Tonight will have Greek octopus salad :biggrin:

Yes. I lost my soccer bet!

That is why, you get more then 1 mei meis lah. Heard of redundancy or not? 1 not feeling well, others won't be the same. 1 get that time of month, go to another loh. Problem is, sometimes they synchronised, then you suai loh. Waiting for Netherland to win. Already bought them win world-cup liao. Wahahahaha. Win lose doesn't matter, 小堵调情,once every 4 years is good enough for me, important thing is I can afford.

Trolls have no life in Singapore, its the only thing they find worth doing. If they have things to do, you think they will be like us look at property, go after mei meis meh ? Today went to BMW for my service, so happy, Cooper S looks brand new again. kekeek tonight shopping night I bring my mei meis out for dinner in my freshly detailed Cooper S. :wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why, you get more then 1 mei meis lah. Heard of redundancy or not? 1 not feeling well, others won't be the same. 1 get that time of month, go to another loh. Problem is, sometimes they synchronised, then you suai loh. Waiting for Netherland to win. Already bought them win world-cup liao. Wahahahaha. Win lose doesn't matter, 小堵调情,once every 4 years is good enough for me, important thing is I can afford.
You are still young and energetic.
For me, I need monthly rest.
Japanese more expensive to maintain.
Holland? I am waiting for the hint from Mr Octopus, if it is still alive.

Trolls have no life in Singapore, its the only thing they find worth doing. If they have things to do, you think they will be like us look at property, go after mei meis meh ? Today went to BMW for my service, so happy, Cooper S looks brand new again. kekeek tonight shopping night I bring my mei meis out for dinner in my freshly detailed Cooper S. :wink:
No worries over the trolls, they are nice punching bags on bad days like when I lose my bets.
Don't let the mei meis mess up your car interior too soon.
At bit cold to ask your mei-meis to wash your car?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are still young and energetic.
For me, I need monthly rest.
Japanese more expensive to maintain.
Holland? I am waiting for the hint from Mr Octopus, if it is still alive.

No worries over the trolls, they are nice punching bags on bad days like when I lose my bets.
Don't let the mei meis mess up your car interior too soon.
At bit cold to ask your mei-meis to wash your car?

Yah, not young already also lah, but if want to play better to play now. In Singapore I won't have this sort of opportunity to play mei meis.

Ask mei mei wash you si lang tow lah, BMW give free car wash with every service lah.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah, not young already also lah, but if want to play better to play now. In Singapore I won't have this sort of opportunity to play mei meis.

Ask mei mei wash you si lang tow lah:biggrin::biggrin:Good idea.:biggrin:, BMW give free car wash with every service lah.

I know about free car wash. But still cannot beat a foamy Summer mei mei car wash.

Does BMW offer a "Servicing while you wait" ?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask mei mei wash you si lang tow lah, BMW give free car wash with every service lah.

Can I join the membership ?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin::biggrin: I'll try to stay on topic here, I think we should as the trolls to go geylang to ask a mei mei there to wash their si lang tow. wahahhahaahah

I am glad you stay on the topic.
Good idea. But do you think the trolls will know how to enjoy the washing? They will probably scare away the mei meis with their boring Aussie stories.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad you stay on the topic.
Good idea. But do you think the trolls will know how to enjoy the washing? They will probably scare away the mei meis with their boring Aussie stories.

At least they bore the mei meis!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like what?

err...h better not reveal here otherwise they will explode and sputter the forum with all their sticky venom. (don't think dirty, I am referring to their anti-aussie slogans)

In fact, I think I am getting a reaction from the trolls now.
The mei meis were complaining before that they get no reaction from them trolls. Needless to say, no explosion from the tap. :-)
I really touched a raw nerve in them which the mei mei cannot.
I wonder if they are .........
gay-flag.jpg

I am really NOT that TYPE ... you know.

1. You know who the trolls are from the reaction.
2. "They" know "they" are trolls
3. Blind me .... what have I done.
4. Perhaps, they are making fools of themselves.

I need to win the next world cup to stop all these postings. You said Holland win right?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
err...h better not reveal here otherwise they will explode and sputter the forum with all their sticky venom. (don't think dirty, I am referring to their anti-aussie slogans)

In fact, I think I am getting a reaction from the trolls now.
The mei meis were complaining before that they get no reaction from them trolls.
I really touched a raw nerve in them which the mei mei cannot.
I wonder if they are .........
gay-flag.jpg

I am not really that ... you know.

1. You know who the trolls are from the reaction.
2. "They" know "they" are trolls
3. Blind me .... what have I done.

I need to win the next world cup to stop. You said Holland right?

Yes, but I also said bet when you can afford. I only bet once 4 years so no biggy to me.

Indeed, we can invite them to the mardi gra if they swing that way. If they don't want mei mei we get them ge ge loh. As long they happy they won't bother you so much loh. Hua hee jiu ho lah.

What you mean you get a reaction from them? They like you ah ?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9qGmA5rHmc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9qGmA5rHmc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, but I also said bet when you can afford. I only bet once 4 years so no biggy to me.

Indeed, we can invite them to the mardi gra if they swing that way. If they don't want mei mei we get them ge ge loh. As long they happy they won't bother you so much loh. Hua hee jiu ho lah.

What you mean you get a reaction from them? They like you ah ?
No, no ... my reaction is to run away from them. I am not that type. Otherwise, my Japanese mei mei will leave me.

See what they post ....
Record Inflation in Australia:Rates May Increase!
Oz is Crap:House Prices R Higher than London,New YorK
Buisnessweek:Avg Oz House Price is 2X more than USA House Price. Better Avoid Oz.
R U a Chinese in Australia? Ang Moh want to kill you for fun!

So, clearly they are getting the REACTION, not me.
My conclusion, mei meis cannot help them.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, no ... my reaction is to run away from them. I am not that type. Otherwise, my Japanese mei mei will leave me.

See what they post ....
Record Inflation in Australia:Rates May Increase!
Oz is Crap:House Prices R Higher than London,New YorK
Buisnessweek:Avg Oz House Price is 2X more than USA House Price. Better Avoid Oz.
R U a Chinese in Australia? Ang Moh want to kill you for fun!

So, clearly they are getting the REACTION, not me.
My conclusion, mei meis cannot help them.
HAHahahaha was about to reply that thread mate. You want to go play there?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHahahaha was about to reply that thread mate. You want to go play there?

Better not ... otherwise they will explode and sputter the forum with MORE of their sticky venom. The mei meis will be disappointed.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not ... otherwise they will explode and sputter the forum with MORE of their sticky venom. The mei meis will be disappointed.

99% chances that they are impotent.
i believe u have watched gong li's songhum, a rich old fart married gong li, can get an erection and so, resort to torturing her.