• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Discussion about FAT people

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So if that is the case all he needs to do to lose weight is to burn an additional 500 cals day and he'll be losing weight daily.

Again, it sounds good in theory but it's a totally different ball game in practice.

You're talking about a meagre 900-Cal diet with zero carbs. (Studies have shown that many obese people like Luther can't tolerate sugars & starches – blood sugar and weight shoot up). Blood sugar is borderline hypo, he'd be feeling faint most of the time. Most of his Cals would go to maintaining basic bodily and brain functions (the brain only functions on glucose). How much energy would a 200-lb man on very low-energy diet have left for sustained cardio exercise?

It's a double whammy when you have a very low BMR – you have to eat like a mouse, and you have no spare energy to exercise to burn off excess fat. That's why it's so difficult for genetically obese people to lose weight.

(By the way, an average 6'2" 220-lb man actually has a BMR of 2,100 Cals/day. Luther's way off the charts when it comes to BMR.)

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Again, it sounds good in theory but it's a totally different ball game in practice.

You're talking about a meagre 900-Cal diet with zero carbs. (Studies have shown that many obese people like Luther can't tolerate sugars & starches – blood sugar and weight shoot up). Blood sugar is borderline hypo, he'd be feeling faint most of the time. Most of his Cals would go to maintaining basic bodily and brain functions (the brain only functions on glucose). How much energy would a 200-lb man on very low-energy diet have left for sustained cardio exercise?

It's a double whammy when you have a very low BMR – you have to eat like a mouse, and you have no spare energy to exercise to burn off excess fat. That's why it's so difficult for genetically obese people to lose weight.

(By the way, an average 6'2" 220-lb man actually has a BMR of 2,100 Cals/day. Luther's way off the charts when it comes to BMR.)

These are all the standard excuses that fatties come up with and the problem in this politically correct day and age is that the doctors endorse this attitude because they can then start lucrative "treatment" procedures which bring in big bucks.

Similar excuses are conjured up for badly behaved kids. They are assigned a "syndrome" called ADD/ADHD and this relieves the mother of the label of "bad parent" while doctors and drug companies earn money from a drug based regime that "controls the symptoms".

The reality is that if they were given six of the best on their tender asses they'd be behaving themselves in no time at all.

If genetic disorders caused obesity we'd find fat people in all socio economic groups but we don't. They exist in abundance only in societies where lazy, useless people are given free food stamps which they can redeem for fast food.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a 100kg man eats 900 cals a day and burns 1500 cals a day there is an energy deficit of 600 cals.

If he is not losing weight it means he's not burning fat or muscle so where are the additional 600 cals needed to sustain his existence coming from? He can't just extract it out of thin air. It defies the law of conservation of energy.

I have a cycling buddy who was 140kg and he's now 85kg. He did it by riding 400km per week. Anyone can do it regardless of their genes.

I think anyone can lose at least some weight by a combination of healthy diet and exercise. A friend's husband started running regularly and lost much weight and look like a different person by the time I saw him a few years later. For diet, I find eating brown or multi grain rice can lose weight.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm very thin as i live on 2 small meals a day comprising mee pok for breakfast and yong tau fu for a late afternoon meal. a kup of kopi with kaya toast is a bonus.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is timely for authority to instruct fat men and women to go to labor camp to reduce their body weight.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
it is timely for authority to instruct fat men and women to go to labor camp to reduce their body weight.

Singapore already has this... it's called RT. PAP is the best!!!!

They need to take it a step further though and extend it to all the hippo aunties out there.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These are all the standard excuses that fatties come up with and the problem in this politically correct day and age is that the doctors endorse this attitude because they can then start lucrative "treatment" procedures which bring in big bucks.

If genetic disorders caused obesity we'd find fat people in all socio economic groups but we don't. They exist in abundance only in societies where lazy, useless people are given free food stamps which they can redeem for fast food.

Have to agree with you here. Nuritition science and obseity studies have basically been churning out crap research for the past few decades. The simple, tried and tested rules have been totally forgotten. It's okay to indulge, live life to the full, and get a little plumb, but no reason to become obese if you are genetically healthy. Even if you have a genetic disease, there are ways to get around it - if you are of strong will, that is.

The secret is not in eliminating carbs or in following some nonsense diet dreamt up by the scores of fake scientists who call themselves nutritionists. They key is simply to eat many meals each day, each portion kept very small, take in enough roughage, and drink enough plain water. No matter your state of health, you can always exercise as well - even if you start real slow, that is at least a start.

For me I exercise everyday and do not eat excessively for the majority of the time, but still get a little plumb. It's okay. But I won't get obese because I understand what nutritionists have conveniently forgotten in order to make a career out of bad pseudo-science.

They exist in abundance only in societies where lazy, useless people are given free food stamps which they can redeem for fast food.

Now you sound like Donald Trump, who ironically is fat himself.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
authority shall also impose environmental tax on fat people as they discharge more carbon and human waste.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
authority shall also impose environmental tax on fat people as they discharge more carbon and human waste.
On environmental tax can I propose off peak and peak period where they can come out of house ?
Off peak after 12mn is no charge they can wonder like ghost but only using own transport else taxi charge them more.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have to agree with you here. Nuritition science and obseity studies have basically been churning out crap research for the past few decades. The simple, tried and tested rules have been totally forgotten. It's okay to indulge, live life to the full, and get a little plumb, but no reason to become obese if you are genetically healthy. Even if you have a genetic disease, there are ways to get around it - if you are of strong will, that is.

The secret is not in eliminating carbs or in following some nonsense diet dreamt up by the scores of fake scientists who call themselves nutritionists. They key is simply to eat many meals each day, each portion kept very small, take in enough roughage, and drink enough plain water. No matter your state of health, you can always exercise as well - even if you start real slow, that is at least a start.

For me I exercise everyday and do not eat excessively for the majority of the time, but still get a little plumb. It's okay. But I won't get obese because I understand what nutritionists have conveniently forgotten in order to make a career out of bad pseudo-science.

Now you sound like Donald Trump, who ironically is fat himself.

What a load of crap!!!

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to Singapore politics and obesity, opposition politicians takes the lead.

Look at James Gomez, Kenneth, GMS, Ravi and LLL. All so fat. Kenneth literally ballooned from GE2011. Even Sylvia Lim and LTK is beginning to show weight gain. Just shows a lack of discipline. No discipline and still want to rule a country.

On the other hand, just look at PAP politicians. So many of them are quite rich and could afford to stuff their mouth with food but yet we have TCJ and LHL still maintaining a healthy weight. Must be years of disciplined SAF training.

Just take a look at the current Singapore cabinet. Hardly a fatso.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i've been noticing in my neighborhood strip malls that sexy shapely women who frequented nail salons have been growing more obese over time. at first i dismissed the correlation thinking women who visited nail salons weekly must be vain, lazy, and sitting on their arses all day. now with the new report that tphp, a chemical commonly used in nail polish, is associated with sending disruptive signals to endocrinal glands, i'm beginning to believe the relationship between american women's obsession with manicure/pedicure and their ever-growing obesity problem. those sexy neighbors of mine have now become grotesque fat lumps of turd, and they have no clue what has hit them. :eek:

http://www.ewg.org/research/nailed/tphp-new-endocrine-disruptor

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Just take a look at the current Singapore cabinet. Hardly a fatso.

Yes I have to agree that the PAP is the best. They are a disciplined lot and have an iron will which gives them the strength and courage to run the country so well.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe fat people just arent into gay sports like seatless bicycle riding in their gay spandex crotch hugging tights and flexing their anorexic muscles and then afterwards shagging sheep in the same gay spandex crotch hugging tights.u cant blame them for not being as skinny as you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm one of those who puts on weight very easily. You could say I was genetically programmed to be fat. If I eat the normal 3 meals per day and don't exercise, I start putting on weight at the rate of about 0.25kg per month.

However my BMI is only 19.0 because I watch my calories and take steps to boost my metabolic rate http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

I do this with an exercise program that does not take up more than 4 hours per week.

If I can do it anyone can. All it takes is will power.

In reality leong is a super big fatty trolling ppl.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;vEIZHLWQu9o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEIZHLWQu9o[/video]

5fdb4040509eb40b164720b7e92ec64f.jpg

ahboy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll start the ball rolling. I HATE fatties.

Anyone who is fat is obviously weak willed and has no respect whatsoever for their own bodies.

There should be a fat tax and fatties that fly should be forced to pay extra for taking up more space than they should.

To all the fat people out there.... YOU SUCK! :oIo:

i ever saw some bloody fat ugly guy accompany by a pretty gal, think is it fat guy short short the gal easy to hand it:biggrin::biggrin::confused::confused: