• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DIRTY desi from India steal plants in Singapore!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab her scissors! cut off her black nipples and black labia, fuck her with the scissors.

Fat Indian Whore cuts off flowers from plants in Serangoon, ignores passer-by who told her to stop​

photo_librarySee 20 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Cherlynn Ng mail

Posted on 28 September 2021 | 47,470 views | 120 comments
Submitted by Stomper Anonymous

This story was submitted via Facebook. Click here to join our Facebook page.

A woman was seen cutting off flowers from public plants in Serangoon last Thursday (Sep 23).

Stomper Anonymous witnessed the incident along Upper Serangoon Road, in front of Block 1 Lorong Lew Lian, at around 5.45pm.

Anonymous said that the cheebye was holding a pair of scissors and continued cutting off flowers despite being told to stop.

The Stomper recounted: "This cheebye had a pair of scissors and a plastic bag. She was cutting white flowers off some roadside plants.

"I told her to stop it but she ignored me. I feel like cutting off her nipples!"
flower4.jpg

Under the Parks and Trees Act, damaging/removing plants or parts of plants from parks and gardens is not permitted. Offenders who cut, collect or displace any plant in these areas can be fined up to $5,000.
Most roadside trees, which are typically in areas managed by the National Parks Board (NParks), also fall under the Act.

Can you collect or keep fruits that have fallen naturally to the ground then? No, that is prohibited as well.
According to The Straits Times, the severity of the punishments may vary, depending on where the offence was committed and other mitigating circumstances.

Individuals and groups who wish to collect seeds, cuttings or fruits for research, education, propagation, charity or other purposes must approach the relevant authorities for permission.

View more images in the gallery.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
These fucking Indians ever wonder why they are so detestable?
Hope she gets brutally gangraped and end up a metal rod inside her black hole.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pappies need to incentivize and give legal immunity to some acceptable level of street vigilantism.

Talking accomplishes nothing, give such people a few slaps and pull their hair and they won't do it in future.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is precisely why CECAkroaches needs to be stopped from coming because before you know it, they will make you practise their caste system that they bring with them.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pappies need to incentivize and give legal immunity to some acceptable level of street vigilantism.

Talking accomplishes nothing, give such people a few slaps and pull their hair and they won't do it in future.

If there's immunity, I would have gone over and slit her throat. :roflmao:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB papigs allow them, recent law change to protect,Papigs damn cb one ,better Don report or else the black dog will charge u being racists.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even poodles are jiuhukia,look at little India case ,all go hiding,CB, all these poodles always use their poodles identities to get free drinks n free fuck with girls,I saw it with my own eyes,even seen one show his pass to pub owners, that happen quite long ago n it's still happening,especially jiuhukia,they bring m&d culture to sg.i am not surprise that illegal cig n drugs can come in, all custom ppl there are jiuhukia