• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you leave any digital foot-prints ?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
think that many people purchase the Infp for the option to see their zappers. they need that knowledge, it's probably been bothering them for a long time.

This farker, when confronted will use his power to infract and deduct. He will brag how good his family upbringing is but started a thread with a heading calling someone Dr. Chee Bye. How foul mouthing was that to have Chee Bye glaringly staring at anyone glancing through Ramseth Courtyard?
I will give the benefits of the doubts that he has a good upbringing but his mother failed to teach him about manners.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This farker, when confronted will use his power to infract and deduct. He will brag how good his family upbringing is but started a thread with a heading calling someone Dr. Chee Bye. How foul mouthing was that to have Chee Bye glaringly staring at anyone glancing through Ramseth Courtyard?
I will give the benefits of the doubts that he has a good upbringing but his mother failed to teach him about manners.

Wahahhah...he is a sinkie. That is how sinkie behaves.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This farker quarreled with at least 10 forummers here and I am looking into all his posts now.
he is a die hard PAP supporter but disguise himself as a opposition supporting (Nicole Seah) but SDP hating fence sitting kind of voter.

also likes to pretend to be some thai expert but in reality is a lao teeko sex tourist only........

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I do not abuse the infraction nor my Power. I ban you because you insulted my mother. I up bros here more than zap. Something like 3:1

You are right about me calling Dr Chee Soon Juan, Dr Chee xxx. Yes it does not sound right that I said you got poor upbrining yet I myself call him Dr Chee xxx. While I think you are f**king annoying, but I must agree with you on this. Therefore, I will abstain myself from calling him names again.

However, I still strongly do not agree with his totally anti-PAP political stance. I do not agree with people attacking PAP in any thread regardless whether it is relevant or not. But whatever, I WILL NOT use the term Dr Chee xxx doggie again. Criticize Dr Chee yes. Calling names no.

Please also abstain from insulting my parents. We can call each other names, but please dun bring in parents. Thank you.

Also for those people who calls PAP politicans names, do you have issues about it?

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he is a die hard PAP supporter but disguise himself as a opposition supporting (Nicole Seah) but SDP hating fence sitting kind of voter.

also likes to pretend to be some thai expert but in reality is a lao teeko sex tourist only........

OK phood dee dee na.

I am not even sure whether I am pro Pap or not. Yes I may sound so here. But during the GE, indeed I voted for NSP. In fact I was overjoyed that WP won and I was hoping that they win more. Do you know how pissed I was when Chiam wife lost?

I just cannot tahan when all those here just attack PAP in anything. PAP do a certain thing, they KPKB! PAP dun do that certain thing, they also KPKB! annoyong rite?

On the other hand, I know some people in real life who KPKB about PAP on everything, but come GE, they gwai gwai vote for PAP for whatsoever reason. I am sure there are many here too. So who is the real PAP supporter?

I reckon that I am those middle voters who voted for Dr Tan Cheng Bock. I f**king cannot sleep the whole night when Tan Cheng Bock lost.

Middle ground or not. I am not a fan of Dr Chee SJ and KJ.

Let's face it, all men are teeko. Only to what extend.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
His ugly online presence in this forum for the past two days is already a clear sign that he is shitting in his pants. Agitated and restlessness. :biggrin:

OA talking about ugliness, you ask yourself first.

You have been infracting and banning people till Sam raised the bar. I remember you banned me for a few months for no reason. I wasn't even insulting you back then. Till today, I still dunno the reason for you to do that. You want to share with me?

Last edited:

General Kala

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OA talking about ugliness, you ask yourself first.

You have been infracting and banning people till Sam raise the bar. I remember you banned me for a few months for no reason. I wasn't even talking to ypu back then.

You are right because this forum is full of dubious clone accounts with their online persona so respect and credibility is ZERO when 99% are posting anonymously behind a moniker. Full of deception.

I joined this forum to contribute but not to portray a goody boy image because YPAP IB play mind games all the time and below are some of my FLAMING clones registered in 2009 to deal with them so clones named like that can never be my favorite.

youtalkcock
talkincock
konglanjiaowei
ballsathome

The new system tweak (purchase of rep points and the 20 rep cycle spread) by Leongsam is design to benefit clone makers since clone accounts are permitted but not for mass zapping. As it can be seen, clone makers here are buying up premium memberships to build and power up their army of new clones. In the months and years to come, YPAP IB will turn this forum into a pro China, pro FT forum and u can see they are already doing that with the kind of topics they start. London Olympics 2012 bashing of USA was one.

Because this forum does not belong to me, i can't have things my way so i can only try to balance it by countering what YPAP members here are doing. What am i talking about?

Here they will porlumpar China, Russia, North Korea and whatever communist countries u can think of. They will bash USA and other white countries, Malaysia being one of their favorite. They even have clones registered specifically to carry out their agenda but i have my own version to balance it. :biggrin:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not abuse the infraction nor my Power. I ban you because you insulted my mother. I up bros here more than zap. Something like 3:1

You are right about me calling Dr Chee Soon Juan, Dr Chee xxx. Yes it does not sound right that I said you got poor upbrining yet I myself call him Dr Chee xxx. While I think you are f**king annoying, but I must agree with you on this. Therefore, I will abstain myself from calling him names again.

However, I still strongly do not agree with his totally anti-PAP political stance. I do not agree with people attacking PAP in any thread regardless whether it is relevant or not. But whatever, I WILL NOT use the term Dr Chee xxx doggie again. Criticize Dr Chee yes. Calling names no.

Please also abstain from insulting my parents. We can call each other names, but please dun bring in parents. Thank you.

Also for those people who calls PAP politicans names, do you have issues about it?

I am glad you come out to admit. It is not DR. Chee thread alone that I attacked you abusively, there were many instances of your abuse of the power you bought. That annoyed me. Anyway I am not prepared to go further than this since you have owned up and I will refrain from using those hurting remarks on you again. For your info, I come here for solely one purpose, to fuck the PAP!
And I would like to thank Sam The Boss for providing this platform.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad you come out to admit. It is not DR. Chee thread alone that I attacked you abusively, there were many instances of your abuse of the power you bought. That annoyed me. Anyway I am not prepared to go further than this since you have owned up and I will refrain from using those hurting remarks on you again. For your info, I come here for solely one purpose, to fuck the PAP!

How come your pattern so similar to mine?:confused::biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How come your pattern so similar to mine?:confused::biggrin:
me same same......i take it upon me to re-education the 60.1% zombies

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OA I beg to differ. I don't see many PAP IBs here. On the contrary, I see a lot of people being super anti PAP.

Problem is, some people are not 100% pro nor anti PAP! many many are quick to whack those who say the sligtest positive thing about PAP and assume they are PAP IB.

I am not shy to say I stand in the middle. I like the PAP but I want more good Opposition and those who oppose for the sake of opposing. I would also be glad if SL can be PM.

Anyway I am not PAP IB.

Milddle voter in this forum is frustrating. If we say slightest thing pro or anti PAP, the other sidewill whack us.