• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you enjoy the race?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There wasn't much racing, but it certainly was eventful. The first F1 night race might just be a forerunner for future night races. The crowds enjoyed it, the teams enjoyed it (except Scuderia, nyuk nyuk), the drivers, enjoyed (except Scuderia, nyuk nyuk again), the world enjoyed it, and most of all, the banks enjoyed it.

Me, I enjoyed because it was different. And Team Scuderia fcked up.

How 'bout the rest of you? Liked it? Hated it? Or gave it a miss? But no matter whatever however we feel about this event, history was made. Congratulations Alonso!

Cheers!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2008092820295700.jpg

TV2008092820362300.jpg

TV2008092820382600.jpg

TV2008092820430000.jpg

TV2008092821404100.jpg

TV2008092821552900.jpg

TV2008092822045100.jpg

TV2008092822083000.jpg

Should not Prataman be the one giving out the prizes? Ah, useless son wanna gain more "international exposure" izzit? Useless one lah given his fxxx up dress sense and jittery look!

TV2008092822115500.jpg

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great race..plenty of crashes and car wrecks..Ferrari FUBARed ..and Hamilton not being spectacular. But best of all Alonso won (40:1 odds) - i have always said that Fernando was/is the best driver around and would be champ if he had the right car.

Someone in Renault must have known something because I heard several Renault executives made a killing betting on Fernando to win.

Great event..let's hope the organisers did not lose too much money.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great race..plenty of crashes and car wrecks..Ferrari FUBARed ..and Hamilton not being spectacular. But best of all Alonso won (40:1 odds) - i have always said that Fernando was/is the best driver around and would be champ if he had the right car.

Someone in Renault must have known something because I heard several Renault executives made a killing betting on Fernando to win.

Yeah. Renault made a big money on Alonso win, maybe his team mate crash is a plan so Renault can win in the betting. I find it very coincidence that just after Alonso make a pit stop and refueling, his team mate crash very seriously skip and turn 2 round so will have major impact and cause many little pcs all over the road(so will need safety car). Normally crash like Kimi that is side crash and stop like many today crash not much debris on the race circuit.
How can a F1 driver skip and turn 2 round and then hit the wall in such great impact (should have slow down or halt position after turning 2 round), they are professional driver. :confused:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is odd why the Prata man was not given the honour to present the Champion Trophy but our pathetic see fart loong. He looked like a bloody mafia in black presenting the trophy. Totally out of place as a PM, if the compere never mentioned he is the PM, no one would have a clue who is the stupid looking guy.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That first picture - Piiquet's wreck was the turning point of the race. Great teamwork from Renault eh?

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the weeks running up to the race, I noticed Renault quite often carrying full page ads in the ST. Wonder if this helped? :wink:

Fernando is definitely the best package of the field right now (that's the view of the race commentators I was listening to.) I was glad he won rather than the two championship contender monkeys. On top of this, BOTH Ferrari drivers have zero personality (when compared to the previous Ferrari great - Shuey). It's definitely a plus for Sg's inaugural GP that Alonso's view is the one listened to at the post race interview. It gives a highly positive note to the event. Can't imagine if Massa or Kimi were the ones, one talks crap and the other doesn't talk.

Hey, are you the samurai who recommended me to go to Terry's? Did you go there on July 28th? Fucking great jam by Ray Anthony!!!! Recognised quite a few old rockers in there that one night!

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm, I never thought of if from this viewpoint, but you got a point. I think rightfully, the person to present the trophy should be someone from SingTel, or the mayor.

Cheers!

It is odd why the Prata man was not given the honour to present the Champion Trophy but our pathetic see fart loong. He looked like a bloody mafia in black presenting the trophy. Totally out of place as a PM, if the compere never mentioned he is the PM, no one would have a clue who is the stupid looking guy.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHY?? Malaysia govt cannot tahan the F1 success here is it?

of course lah

they start it first

they spend millions on building a proper track, which still is under utilise, not making money

then sinkies gov, after looking at the malaysian f1 sucess, want to join the party, all they need is to sweep the road, and wallah a racing track, a bumpy one, but racing track none the less.