• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Devastating news! MM Lee & SM Goh to leave cabinet

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
From MParader FB

MParader
Just issued press statement to say that MM and I are retiring from Cabinet. PM can then refresh his Cabinet to forge a new Singapore consensus by rethinking policies and reshaping Singapore with fresh ideas.

I will now have more time to devote to our GRC. Team Marine Parade will build a consensus on creating our 4G Home. --- gct
:(:(

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two senile ministers without portfolio should have retired in 2004 when PM Lee took over. They should step aside ffor leadership renewal. Its better for them to volunteer that services as advisors than to pay them millions doing little work. Perhaps Mr Goh can devote his time to groom Tin Pei Ling instead of letting her commit blunders which can cause Marine Parade to go to the Alternative Parties.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fireworks4.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from mparader fb

mparader
just issued press statement to say that mm and i are retiring from cabinet. Pm can then refresh his cabinet to forge a new singapore consensus by rethinking policies and reshaping singapore with fresh ideas.

I will now have more time to devote to our grc. Team marine parade will build a consensus on creating our 4g home. --- gct
:(:(

i'm...................devastated alright.....................

I'm crying right now.............................tears of joy...................

Can't wait to hear of these 2's funerals..................

iantao99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! GE barely a week...! All planned way before man!
Marine Parade place their faith in GTC to compromise with TPL... Now....
Clap! Clap! Clap!

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best news I heard from this election.
Enuff for me to bang on my keyboard just for this.

Last edited:

HulkSmash

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Riddance! But at our own fallacy! MM & SM positions has to be decicided on by PAP CEC, which is controlled by PAP consisting of LHL, TCH, WKS & LSS. Old dogs no & new dogs okay?