• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Depressed Singaporean banker jobless after forced to resign by FTrash Turn PR

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Depressed Singaporean banker jobless for a year after forced to resign by foreign superior [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hi Gilbert,[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Firstly, I want to say thank you for providing a glimpse of hope and support for those facing obstacles in our lives.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I have been actively reading your site and decided to write to you seeking assistance as I am unemployed for over a year.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I have been actively sending out my resume but no avail.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I have exhausted my resources and am expecting the writ of summons in a day or two, which will ultimately lead to my bankruptcy.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I am trying to be positive to avoid depression.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I left my prior banking job in 2013 due to the unpleasant work relationship with my superior.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]My role was pretty all right.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I worked with several bosses till the latest superior who is a FT turned PR.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]It all changed when my role was diluted to several inclusions of headcounts; I was involved in assisting/mentoring the start-up of various projects in which the deliverables were not to my credit.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]To add on, I was the longest serving staff in that department.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]My performance rating was exceptional since I joined the company and the latter of average rating was given to me by my ex-boss.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The reason being, I did not deliver the expectations where else in actual fact I have actually contributed equally to all my team members.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]These tasks were assigned to me as my portfolio.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Wouldn’t that make my deliverables as I have supported all the projects to completion?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Under this management, I was tasked to take on several roles apart from my core responsibilities (stretched) and covering whenever the primary owner is on leave.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Everyone else has less than my area of responsibilities.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I felt that I was in a game of office politics and I will not be able to hang on for another year, thus triggering my resignation.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Tommy[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]P.S: I’d appreciate if we can have a PM correspondence in details.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Editor’s note: We have assigned the writer with the services of our career coach.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2014/0...ign-by-foreign-superior/#sthash.wXnuSX2j.dpuf[/FONT]