• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dengue death: Family to sue TTSH for negligence

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was once I got stomach flu. I went to GP and was diagnosed with food poisoning. I was pretty amazed and shocked that GP cannot differntiate food poisioning and stomach flu properly.:eek: First visit I told them I had diahorrae, nausea and bit fever on and off. The Dr measured my temp was normal and concluded it was food poisoning. I was given some medicine for food poisoning and sent home. Upon returning home I felt very feverish, and went back to clinic, Dr measured temp and was close to 39 and Dr re diagnose it as stomach flu. :eek: I refuse to pay at the counter for the return visit but the staff insist for me to pay. I was too weak to fight and just lan lan paidup. Weeks later I wrote to SMA (SG Medical Assoc) and after long time then they reply saying they did investigation and find that the Dr is correct. My first visit I did not have fever and hence there is no indication of having stomach flu. As for 2nd visit why I need to pay $ is because it is a new visit. :eek: I did not have $ to engage lawyer else I think I can win this case. What you guys think ?