• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Defending the capable PAP government and explaining policies in a logical manner

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the traditional media like the ST to be far more objective than the propaganda conjured up by the opposition.

Thanks for the joke, Sam. I trust you subscribe to ST Online.

The best example is the 20% foreigner cap that you mention. The opposition trie to imply that PRs and naturalised citizens are still foreigners which is an absolute lie. PRs aren't foreigners. They are permanent residents which makes them locals. I have PR in NZ and I'm not treated as foreigner. I'm treated 100% as a New Zealander which includes the right to vote in all elections.

NZ is screwed up. No other countries allow PR to vote in elections. The naturalized citizens we have here are merely fleecing sinkapore. Once they are done with the rape, they hop off acquiring new or their previous citizenship.

Naturalised citizens obviously are citizens in every sense of the word. If only Singapore born citizens are real citizens, then a whole generation that built Singapore weren't Singaporeans either as many were born in Malaysia or China.

It is so bloody easy to get Sinkapore citizenship. Take up a scholarship from ASTAR, citizenship gets thrown in.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the measurable results. I've emphasised this many times over. People get too emotional and too personal when it comes to attacking the PAP.

However, if you take the indices which reflect the health and wealth of the citizens, all of them point to the fact that the PAP is doing an excellent job.

You measure the wrong things, you get garbage.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut to the chase and you'll see what a good job the PAP is doing. Despite being a small Island with no natural resources, it punches way above its weight in many sectors.

The problem is that most of the people who live in this tiny dot do not feel the same way.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to bring this subject up again because it has been the bugbear of this forum for many years and it has still not been resolved.

There are simply far too many ridiculous anti PAP rants being posted daily and it has reached the point of being absolutely ludicrous.

JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING that happens in Singapore is being blamed on the government. Road accident? PAP's fault. Construction site accident? PAP's fault. Looney woman kills her own offspring? PAP's fault. Man loses job? PAP's fault. Husband cheats on wife? PAP's fault. Man gambles his life savings away? PAP's fault. Weather too hot? PAP's fault. Trees fall in gale force winds? PAP's fault. Chinaman shits in public?... you guessed it.. PAP's fault. Ponding? Flooding? Pooling?... yup.. PAP's fault.
hahaha...u twit, why go through the motion to draw legs on a snake???
simply crastrate your running dogs and half your objective is achieved.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not to worry.

LKY will be eating joss sticks and candle wax soon.
After a series of grand big YUM SENGS, we will then see how much he and his PAP maggots stole from all of us

PAPIsTheBest

people need to look at the bigger picture. you people have got no idea how lucky we are to have this government who cares for the people.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people need to look at the bigger picture. you people have got no idea how lucky we are to have this government who cares for the people.

I look at the big picture everyday ...waiting for 3 trains before I can board because of the flood of foreigners in our country, when I go to my HDB flat, I have Ah Tiongs, Ah Nehs and Pinoys who are uncouth and treat sinkapore like garbage dumb and when I want to just take a leisurely walk, I get pushed around by the AT, AN and PN. Where am I? That's the big picture.