• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks also to @Leongsam for finally voting in the poll, even though he does not agree with me! :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
boss leongsam is voting in indian-lingo.. :roflmao:
:eek: You mean @Leongsam actually agrees with me? :tongue:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle wonder when lao cb wong or lao cb @ginfeeely go changi will she be able to get along with the cell mates KNN
My guess is that she will be desperate to be released from prison as soon as possible, so she will probably behave herself during her imprisonment.... :unsure:
Unless at least one of her cellmates, because of whatever reason, decides to quarrel or even fight with her! :tongue:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if she suddenly ki siao and do this in Changi ? :biggrin:
185a6ce4b7d1561d43b339c6338a3378-gif.50377
Unless I'm very mistaken, I think it's very safe to say that @eatshitndie, one of sammyboy.com's greatest "alpha males" (
bow-gif.40441
even though I suspect he's already older than 65! :tongue:), would be very "stunned" if he were to discover that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia (his beloved "cougar") really has such a "stunning" sexy body underneath her clothes:
zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180815-883414

:inlove:
If, and after, she's released from Changi Women’s Prison sometime before the end of next year (2019), he might even be tempted to fly back to Singapore to propose marriage to her!
:tongue:
And I might be wrong, but I suspect she would be very tempted to marry @eatshitndie, not just because he's a multi-millionaire, but also because he's an old man (and nearly twenty years older! :eek:), so she would probably hope he dies sometime during the next ten years before she starts her own old age at sixty....
:cautious:
But I'm not sure whether she would be willing to use her mouth to pleasure his penis:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellatio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrumatio
:unsure:

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unless I'm very mistaken, I think it's very safe to say that @eatshitndie, one of sammyboy.com's greatest "alpha males" (
bow-gif.40441
even though I suspect he's already older than 65!:tongue:), would be very "stunned" if he were to discover that Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia (his beloved "cougar") really has such a "stunning" sexy body underneath her clothes:
zaobao.com.sg/znews/singapore/story20180815-883414

:inlove:
If, and after, she's released from Changi Women’s Prison sometime before the end of next year (2019), he might even be tempted to fly back to Singapore to propose marriage to her!
And I might be wrong, but I suspect she would be very tempted to marry @eatshitndie, not just because he's a multi-millionaire, but also because he's an old man (and nearly twenty years older!:eek:), so she would probably hope he dies sometime during the next ten years before she starts her own old age at sixty....
:cautious:
But I'm not sure whether she would be willing to pleasure his penis:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fellatio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrumatio
wah... this "marriage arranged in prison" is interesting, touching.. should be a good script for a TV drama..:cry::cool:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreaky Tio slap many times liao by @musashi :biggrin:

3ssz.gif
Reminds me of what you posted nearly half a year ago:
sammyboy.com/posts/2746296
and also of my reply to your post:
sammyboy.com/posts/2746702
sammyboy.com/posts/2756664

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Enfield's_Television_Programme#Mr_Cholmondley-Warner
"....a series of public information films that would advise, amongst other things, that women refrain participating in complex conversations (as this would lead to insanity)...."
spank-gif.44810

@ginfreely, know your place!
:wink:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Reminds me of what you posted nearly half a year ago:
sammyboy.com/posts/2746296

and also of my reply to your post:
sammyboy.com/posts/2746702
sammyboy.com/posts/2756664

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Enfield's_Television_Programme#Mr_Cholmondley-Warner
"....a series of public information films that would advise, amongst other things, that women refrain participating in complex conversations (as this would lead to insanity)...."
spank-gif.44810

@ginfreely, know your place!
:wink:
Good morning. I just woke up. :smile: