• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daylight Daring robbery in JB checkpoint

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Singapore, people are always free to join or leave any religious body, nobody had managed to "pressurize" me to believe in their religion so far.

As a self-proclaimed "atheist" or "free thinker" you should know that better than others.

I am surprised you even talk about "form of force" being used to pressure people.

pressure is also a form of force ....
those fucking religion have been using " god " to pressure people ...telling you do these do that to make the "invisible man" happy ..

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHen approach, I would say, I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN!!.

I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN!!! GST, etc...

If what you say is true do you think the robbers are brave enough to go get their passports stamped and take a bus so far down to rob the Government House (haha so colonial) and like "fan qing fu ming" ie the Hong Men? Of course not.

Tourists and people are generally much weaker, so they'd prefer to take from them instead. :p And, it's more instant, like ATMs :p:p:p

Triad honor is bullshit really. These gangstas would even work with the yangguizi (foreign devils) to benefit themselves "for the sake of the big picture" if they think they should.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
pressure is also a form of force ....

those fucking religion have been using " god " to pressure people ...telling you do these do that to make the "invisible man" happy ..

It's all up to you. Those corrupt Westerners and their tithes aside other than divinity the Chinese have long been aware of and have documented books of morals and ethics that even the heavenly entities speak of and encourage the same. And I don't think Chinese people should also denounce the "god" of Confucianism Confucius (whose principles the Japanese and their Samurai ancestors also adopted and made a part of their lives) who had also in several ways, lived his life by example.

Lord Imperious

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all up to you. Those corrupt Westerners and their tithes aside other than divinity the Chinese have long been aware of and have documented books of morals and ethics that even the heavenly entities speak of and encourage the same. And I don't think Chinese people should also denounce the "god" of Confucianism Confucius (whose principles the Japanese and their Samurai ancestors also adopted and made a part of their lives) who had also in several ways, lived his life by example.

Confucius being worshipped as a god should be dennounced but being honoured as great thinker is acceptable.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confucius being worshipped as a god should be dennounced but being honoured as great thinker is acceptable.

I meant that metaphorically as my friend drifter is understandably a total cynic in all he would classify as religion (including teachings handled down by humans). He would probably take the extreme stand on Confucius even, so I would try to anticipate and advice him nonetheless.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Singapore, people are always free to join or leave any religious body, nobody had managed to "pressurize" me to believe in their religion so far.

As a self-proclaimed "atheist" or "free thinker" you should know that better than others.

I am surprised you even talk about "form of force" being used to pressure people.

sotong , have you not heard of this sentence " later you make god angry , then you know " ? those fuckin religious people are use "fear" to control people mind. by injecting fear to a person mind is as good as "pressuize" indirectly . threat is also another kind of pressurize ...now start thinkin, sotong ...

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WX8iBVGcIns&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WX8iBVGcIns&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gW_UjthpTjI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gW_UjthpTjI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HV8MBT45iHM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HV8MBT45iHM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our leader already forewarn our citizens years ago.. JB is a place full of crimes ! I never step into JB since the day when this announcement was made in publicwhich draw angry response from the other side of the causeway.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temple and church...........:biggrin:

GST is not daylight robbery, it is ROBbINg HOOD, robbing the poor to pay the rich!.

Daylight robbery is COE, ERP ( Every rob people), PTC ( pass the cost)...LTA enforcement, NEA enforcement, MDA ( Tv licences)...

Nighttime robbery is all the various charity shows....to entice you to part with your money, in hoping to win something..and part with more money with all the sob stories...while you get Mondern MONKey.....golden toliet fixtures kidneys maverick...and more...!! more..more shows...

:p