• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Day2, Judge Coached testimony of the 1st witness!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Day2, 24.Oct.2008, Judge Coached testimony of the 1st witness!

1 day subsequent to the illegal trial, what had happened unreported?

During cross-examination of the 1st witness - SSG Nor Hidah Md Ali Jinnah - police photographer, one other defendant in person asked a simple question:

Witness, at what time of the day did you took these photos?​
Before the witness on the stand could answer, the presiding judge snapped in and pointed out that the time at which photos were taken were printed as 1147HRS on the cover of photos' binder.

I stood up to verify this was the case:

Your honor may I know weather did the witness answered the question?​

Judge acknowledge that witness had not answered yet, but he is aware that the answer could be found on the cover of photos' binder.

I objected immediately, that the presiding judge was giving evidence from his bench.

Presiding judge was providing the answer to the question asked by the defense's cross examination on behalf of the witness on the stand, before even the witness had a chance to answer it!

I insisted that this is coaching the testimony of the witness on the stand from the judge's bench, that witness had been coached on where to find the answer for the cross examination question (regarding the time of the day at which the witness took these photos).

My objection is registered on record of this illegal trial.

posted by uncleyap at 2:53 AM

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, judge coaching witness :eek:

Yes! Precisely!

Then the judge said after my objection that it is known that the time had been marked on the exhibit.

But I asserted that, this is still a fact of the case that defense had asked the witness, and the witness should be allowed to answer it (unless the question was ruled irrelevant or disallowed). NOW that the judge answered this question the evidence had been tainted and defense is prejudiced because the potential of detecting any discrepancy or integrity of the witness's testimony had been ruined.

For example the witness could had answered a different time other then what had been printed on the cover of photo binder. Then defense had detect an inconsistency in the educed evidence. Judge providing this answer eliminated this chance. Witness definitely will follow the judge's INSTRUCTED answer for this cross examination question!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY

the time & date printed on the photos does not necessarily correspond with the ACTUAL time & date when the photos were taken.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY

the time & date printed on the photos does not necessarily correspond with the ACTUAL time & date when the photos were taken.

It was not the printing on the back of the photo paper that I was writing about.

There was a binder or portfolio made of pink paper, in which a bundle of 29 photos were stapled together. There are markings of time/date etc on that pink cover, that is what I am talking about.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY

wow say!! this also u know!!:eek:

u one of the 18 chee's disciple ? wow!! o-e-o, realli dunno mount tarzan (tai zhan)!:biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day, is this a 'smoking gun' fact that shall act as exculpatory evidence and exonerate you? Clearly the answer is no. So what is your beef? To provide a comedy routine and light entertainment?:rolleyes:

It was not the printing on the back of the photo paper that I was writing about.

There was a binder or portfolio made of pink paper, in which a bundle of 29 photos were stapled together. There are markings of time/date etc on that pink cover, that is what I am talking about.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was not the printing on the back of the photo paper that I was writing about.There was a binder or portfolio made of pink paper, in which a bundle of 29 photos were stapled together. There are markings of time/date etc on that pink cover, that is what I am talking about.

UY thanks for the clarification.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow say!! this also u know u one of the 18 chee's disciple ? wow!! o-e-o, realli dunno mount tarzan (tai zhan)!

paranoid chao ah kwa

you are fucking jealous!

unemployed and too lazy to work

go get a job and stop being a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

did you had your menses lately chao ah kwa?

LOL

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap:

You must immediately bring this to the attention of SPD's legal cousel Mr. Robert Amsterdam especially when you said this act was "recorded" officially.

This shows the judge is bias and the "whole" justice system can be deem bais..."politically selective".

Good job.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah what can Amsterdam do in real practical concrete terms? Reading about him in SDP's site, it appears that his claim to fame is in defending former russian billionaire Khodokorvsky, who I gather is still languishing in a Siberian prison camp.

Uncle Yap:

You must immediately bring this to the attention of SPD's legal cousel Mr. Robert Amsterdam especially when you said this act was "recorded" officially.

This shows the judge is bias and the "whole" justice system can be deem bais..."politically selective".

Good job.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
UY,
somebody is accusing you of wasting 18 TBTs' time. why they talk can and u talk, cannot?

[[The trial ended with Yap finally decided to abandon his line of questioning. Another day wasted.. ;(]]

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
did someone just panic and hyperventilated??:biggrin:

UY is a pro in kangaroo hill. u think like u and ur bunch of blurcock newbies who only yayapapaya and think the kangaroo's your grandpa or what?LOL!!!:biggrin:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
did someone just panic and hyperventilated?UY is a pro in kangaroo hill. u think like u and ur bunch of blurcock newbies who only yayapapaya and think the kangaroo's your grandpa or what?LOL!

pondan temple thief PAP bootlicking dog

day in day out keep repeating the same old fucking long winded whinge

go and get a job and don't be a fucking kaypohji!

your appalling gay behavior is worse than a menopause woman!

chao ah kwa when you last had menses?

LOL