• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Datuk Lee Chong Wei RM 500,000 richer!!! Malaysia Boleh!!!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before the start of the Olympic, he's already earning well lah.. For your info, he drives a Lambo..

The win would have made him even richer. There is no end to greed sir and thats what caused his down fall towards the end.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our money is so big, why didn't Lee Chong Wei move to Singapore? He is Chinese. We import Chinese sportsmen. Singapore so nearby somemore. Why didn't we import him? He could have had his Lamboghini in Singapore and more $ in the bank. I think we are only able to entice the ones who cannot be top in their own country to come to Singapore. That's why we can only get the bronze.

It is better to have concentrated on our own Singaporeans than to have imported these 2nd-echelon talents. Imagine if we had pumped in all that money into developing our own. We would be undivided in our support too.

Because he listened to your lies about Singapore.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That thought of winning that money must have distracted him towards the end and made him lose concentration on the last two points. Shame on Malaysia
ze tot of $1 million is definitely mor distracting, man! ... semi-finals oni, dose burgers start counting how much dey gonna make! ... n dey tot dey wil definitely reach ze finals! ... in ze n, cant even smell silver! ... dam disgusting n shameful! ... :mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no end to greed sir and thats what caused his down fall towards the end.

You should do your preaching about the evils of greed to your beloved PAP millionaire Ministers..

How about those PRC Ping Pong players that the PAP had imported to Spore? What made them decided to renounce their PRC citizenships when the STTA came calling on them years ago?

Is it because they love Spore? Or was it because of our Singapore $$$$

Pls answer me, you Fucktard..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Chong Wei is a hero ok

If he win he is hero. At least I can laugh at SG MIW tell them Malaysia local get GOLD.Now I even support more for Malaysia women diving getting Bronze.
SG FT import best only Bronze.
Now I look down on LCW.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... There is no end to greed sir and thats what caused ... down fall towards the end.
agree! ...

ah loon n his jin-gang r so greedy dat iz a matter of time u can c their downfall! ... make urself b there 2 cheer! ...