• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: God Is NOT The God Of The Living

The answer is so simple and obvious.

The cellular structures that are all left-handed amino acids is to show that it is created rather than evolved through 'natural selection'. It is a known biological fact that if just one of the right-handed amino acid is hooked to any of the left-handed, the whole series of amino acids will be rended useless.

Psalm23

Haha, if that is the desired answer, what for I raised the question when there is already a similar answer posted in post #326.

Secondly, if the answer is so simple, what for I set as a challenge for your dear prophet in the first place.

Try harder...

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atheism Is A Logical Error = Cannot Exist

Very lame reply. Toronto won, you lost miserable! Evolution is real, there is no God.

I don't think you are even smart enough to detect error. :wink:

Evo crap is a BS and lie right from the start when scientists wanna gang up and make it 'popular'. There ISN'T any fact. Facts are facts. Facts are true happenings. But, evo crap remains as a guessing game. Why ? LOL :biggrin:

For me to know for to find out ? LOL :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

The answer is so simple and obvious.

The cellular structures that are all left-handed amino acids is to show that it is created rather than evolved through 'natural selection'. It is a known biological fact that if just one of the right-handed amino acid is hooked to any of the left-handed, the whole series of amino acids will be rended useless.

Psalm23

Very good. You have read it. He can't understand this chim thing lar. The common useless defence is that abiogenesis and evo crap are different. Atheists always like tai-chi wor. Now, they want it separated.

In atheism, this is how it looks like : no god = spontaneous emergence of living thing from non-living things like rocks and water + macro evolution = today's living creatures + humans. Are they confused or they are just trying to make us confused ? So, where's the big bang now ? :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Atheism Is A Logical Error = Cannot Exist

Evo crap is a BS and lie right from the start when scientists wanna gang up and make it 'popular'. There ISN'T any fact. Facts are facts. Facts are true happenings. But, evo crap remains as a guessing game. Why ? LOL :biggrin:

Now you want to talk about facts when you believe that snake could talk and human being can stay inside a fish stomach for days ? As usual , You are talking shit here :wink: . It's really fun to see you struggling with fear here and try to inject the word " facts " when you don't even know what is the meaning of facts :wink: .

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Queen Of Heaven

The bible is not that simple to read. When I have seen this book with the guidance of the Spirit, ...

When you have come to that point, I can tell you more. :smile:

Of course it's not an easy book to read cause its full with contradicting statement :wink: that's why you have the new testament and Old Testament to filter all those statement :wink: I'm glad you you know that too .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

New research has been very promising as of late. The chirality of all life on Earth — every amino acid this planet uses as its biological Lego can exist in a right-handed or a left-handed form and would spontaneously form either one at identical odds, but every speck of life on this planet uses only the left-handed version.

You believe that ? :biggrin: Then create a simple one with just the right-handed one. Obviously, this must be easy for the atheistic scientists who often claim they are right. Comparing to a dead and dumb rock with time and randomness, this should be one hell of an easy task. LOL :biggrin:

Since, he claimed that left and right are actually the same. Prove it. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now you want to talk about facts when you believe that snake could talk and human being can stay inside a fish stomach for days ? As usual , You are talking shit here :wink: . It's really fun to see you struggling with fear here and try to inject the word " facts " when you don't even know what is the meaning of facts :wink: .

Wah. As usual, nothing. Fantastic. Job done. :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: God Is The God Of The Living

Did jesus walk with the dinosaur ? Since the bible say the world is just 6000 years old :wink:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Christians laugh at the science of Evolution but run to Science for the latest & greatest medicine, all to prevent them from dying & elevating to Heaven to be with their beloved Holy Father !
How fucking retarded is that :wink: whahhaaha

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a sore loser! Come on be a gentleman, accept defeat with grace when you cannot give proof. You don't have fact.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did jesus walk with the dinosaur ? Since the bible say the world is just 6000 years old :wink:

Jesus really walked with the Dinosaurs? Interesting!

The age of the earth can't be so young 6000 years old. These christians are fooling us, they don't have the fact.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evo Crap = Not Fact = A Lie To Brainwash Average Kids

You are a sore loser! Come on be a gentleman, accept defeat with grace when you cannot give proof. You don't have fact.

Why are you so loyal to your evo crap religion ? :confused::rolleyes:

There's no fact, trust me. Have you seen ANYTHING evolving so far ? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Atheists are liars that keep saying, "It is a fact ..." There isn't any. Hello ? :biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thus how could all animals progress in such a perfect tandem to allow this perfect compatibility to take place. Remember, there are thousands of specie and each and every single of this specie is unique and they can only mate or reproduce based on 'its own kind' as described in the Bible and this can only happen when their reproductive elements are 100% compatible.

Please use you common sense.

How many species as described in the bible?

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Evo crap is a BS and lie right from the start when scientists wanna gang up and make it 'popular'.

You are hallucinating...now CONSPIRACY THEORY kick in. Soon, it will be SAM conspirating with us:biggrin:

It is the behavior of a sore losing thug whose words are worthless.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

You believe that ? :biggrin: Then create a simple one with just the right-handed one. Obviously, this must be easy for the atheistic scientists who often claim they are right. Comparing to a dead and dumb rock with time and randomness, this should be one hell of an easy task. LOL :biggrin:

Since, he claimed that left and right are actually the same. Prove it. :wink:

Read the article again, don't try to distort the content. You are struggling very hard and I am not the only person here that see that. You are trying all sorts of unorthodox means to wriggle yourself out again. Where is your gem this time? At least that Psalm23 attempted to help you. Religion folder forumners like drifter and the rest know your operani modus very well.

It is the behavior of a unhonorable thug whose words are worthless.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fossils are dead, remember ? Dead men don't really tell tales. The 'million' years time measurement crap machines are not even stable and not to even mention the word accuracy. :rolleyes:

What is alive and bouncing up and down on the field like wildebeest or American bison, they don't want to see. It is so obvious that there is NO evo crap on Earth ! OMG ! Atheists are all believers of crap science. :wink:

All these things make perfect sense to atheists. :eek::*::biggrin:

Sure and no problem, I have something that is also alive and bouncing which is impossible for you not to see iiiiiiiiit. Hope that please you.:biggrin:

ID went to great trouble to create the foreskin. Why(the biological reason) the design disproved his design?

Foreskin has always been my favorite babe, you know very well:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are hallucinating...now CONSPIRACY THEORY kick in. Soon, it will be SAM conspirating with us:biggrin:

It is the behavior of a sore losing thug whose words are worthless.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Your writing is obviously getting worse to worse. :biggrin:

I don't know how your silly ranting is going to reverse the fact that atheists are losing many debates in a row. :rolleyes:

Do better than that. :biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure and no problem, I have something that is also alive and bouncing which is impossible for you not to see iiiiiiiiit. Hope that please you.:biggrin:

ID went to great trouble to create the foreskin. Why(the biological reason) the design disproved his design?

Foreskin has always been my favorite babe, you know very well:biggrin:

Good. There's nothing here again. :biggrin: I guess the theists will win this time again.

You haven't answer the question. Where's the creature made from the right-handed proteins ? Since, you have shown us that the 'scientist' had blurted out that the right-handed one is as useable as the left-handed one. Surely, this must be really easy, rite ? LOL :biggrin:

You don't need chance to create a specie. C'mon, show us. :biggrin::rolleyes:

Do you still need a crystal ? :biggrin:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Evo Crap = Not Fact = A Lie To Brainwash Average Kids

Why are you so loyal to your evo crap religion ? :confused::rolleyes:

There's no fact, trust me. Have you seen ANYTHING evolving so far ? :rolleyes::biggrin:

Atheists are liars that keep saying, "It is a fact ..." There isn't any. Hello ? :biggrin:

You are a sore loser, still struggling very hard! Your fact?
Bible is not the fact, the sun does not revolves around the earth. Prove bible is the fact.