• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darwin Theory of Evolution has been proven scientifically

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My Answer Is Obvious But You Still Can't Understand

According to documental record, Hitler was definitely a creationist and he certainly believed in the intelligent design of humanity by God.

"Whoever would dare to raise a profane hand against that highest image of God among His creatures would sin against the bountiful Creator of this marvel and would collaborate in the expulsion from Paradise." -Hitler

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

"It was by the Will of God that men were made of a certain bodily shape, were given their natures and their faculties. Whoever destroys His work wages war against God's Creation and God's Will"
-Hitler

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

"The most marvelous proof of the superiority of Man, which puts man ahead of the animals, is the fact that he understands that there must be a Creator" -Hitler

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

“Nature concentrates its greatest attention, not to the maintenance of what already exists but on the selective breeding of offspring in order to carry on the species." -Hitler

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

"The undermining of the existence of human culture by the destruction of its bearer seems in the eyes of a folkish philosophy the most execrable crime. Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent Creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise." -Hitler

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, . . . so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. -Hitler

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord" -Hitler

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG ! Don't Be Ridiculous !!

Yet another scandalous video from Miss Kinana, and so soon! Not long ago, you just put up a Nigerian scamming video on raising from death. The nick kinana is now equivalent to scam video and more scam video.

The translation is incorrect, Hitler never made such statement!
Can you provide a website with the exact textual statement in English? Should be easily found on most christian and creationist websites, if hitler did say that.

Kinana was merely making a fool out of atheists. That's what had happened if you stepped onto ID. They will accuse you of heresy. :rolleyes: And they will all cried out, "Creationist !"

The funny thing was that those were being accused of heresy were actually identifying themselves as atheists. LOL :biggrin:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: OMG ! Don't Be Ridiculous !!

Kinana was merely making a fool out of atheists. That's what had happened if you stepped onto ID. They will accuse you of heresy. :rolleyes: And they will all cried out, "Creationist !"

The funny thing was that those were being accused of heresy were actually identifying themselves as atheists. LOL :biggrin:

Hello The Holy ForeSkin,
Kong simi jiao wei. Lau pui, say lau pui lah. The SBF pussycat actually thought that fraudulent video was a piece of deadly ammunition with reversing effect but was too lazy to verify the content, typical trait of folks believing in supernatural stuffs without using the head. In the end back fired:biggrin:

The SBF pussycat only succeeded in making the hardline creationists here look very bad, ignorant, naive, con-able and foolish.:biggrin: Her only consolation, a young prophet trying to covet and rub shoulder with her(old auntie) when most of the opposition supporters spill saliva at her.

Last edited:

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idiotic Statement Again

Evolution says talking snakes are possible. So if you believe in evolution, why be surprise about a talking snakes?

The SBF pussycat,
Evolution never says snakes can talk, where you get the info? Just anyhow hamtum again.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ten Major Flaws of Evolution - Revised
By Randy Alcorn, Jim Darnall

10. The scientific method can only test existing data—it cannot draw conclusions about origins.
There are two types of science. Operational science deals with the present, and arrives at conclusions based on repeated observations of existing phenomena. Historical science deals with the past, which is not repeatable. Investigations of origins clearly fall within the scope of historical science, and therefore cannot draw definitive conclusions. Since no man was there to record or even witness the beginning, conclusions must be made only on the basis of interpreting presently available information. This interpretation is greatly influenced by one’s prior beliefs. If I put on rose-colored glasses, I will always see red. I accept the Bible’s teaching on creation, and see the evidence as being consistently supportive of that belief. When dealing with origins, everyone who believes anything does so by faith, whether faith in God, the Bible, himself, modern science, or the dependability of his own subjective interpretations of existing data. I would rather put my faith in God’s revealed Word.

Recommended books on evolution:

Refuting Evolution I and II (Dr. Jonathan Sarfati)
The Answers Book (Revised and expanded by Ken Ham, Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, Dr. Carl Wieland)
Not By Chance! (Dr. Lee Spetner)
Darwin’s Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution (Dr. Michael Behe)
In the Beginning was Information (Dr. Werner Gitt)
Darwin on Trial and Defeating Darwinism (Phillip Johnson)
A Case Against Accident and Self-Organization (Dean L. Overman)
The Creation Hypothesis (J. P. Moreland)
The Case for a Creator (Lee Strobel)

1. Science requires that observations can be replicated. The observations on which evolution is based, including comparative anatomy, genetics, and fossils, are replicable. In many cases, you can repeat the observations yourself.
  2. Repeatable experiments, including experiments about mutations and natural selection in the laboratory and in the field, also support evolution.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idiotic Statement Again

The SBF pussycat,
Evolution never says snakes can talk, where you get the info? Just anyhow hamtum again.

You are an animal just like a snake. since you can evolve to speak, why can't a snake evolve to speak?
Evolution says you come out of rocks too.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are an animal just like a snake. since you can evolve to speak, why can't a snake evolve to speak?
Evolution says you come out of rocks too.

Madam Kinana, please produce proof that evolution says snake can evolve to speak? Which portion of Creationist Science's hypothesis is that? Or, who told you that? Your pastor Tan?

Madam Kinana, please also produce evidence that evolution says human life can formed from non-living things like rock?

If I am not wrong, it is Creationist Science says human being can be formed from dust :biggrin:. Dust is no different from rock in being not chemical in nature :biggrin:.

No proof, just empty talk or misconstrued claim, as usual you, Miss Kinana.

Last edited: