• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As evidenced, FB share price plunged from IPO of US$36 thereabouts sorry I m unsure of exact numbers, now about US$28 In my humble opinion I think Eduardo Savarin is smart. FB now reported to make phone hardware in partnershjip with HTC - what a marriage!!

Based on a book I read about the dotcom bubble authored by sme chaps of Red Herring Publishers if I am not wrong, the detailed very very clearly the whole dot com craze was a hugh manipulation scam. I recommend reading to all those who still can find the book - one day or two can complete.

The scam involved key players, the dotcom founder, the IPO manager (which is the u/w), the PR people, the Venture funders like KKR Perkins, the banks, and some masses of kaki-nang retail investors..The rest not in this picture are the Pure Suckers. Use your head, you know who.

Last night FB reported 1st quarter loss of $150m and its share price has plunged to a low of $24.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quoted posts are always a problem when people quote more than they should.

The site is slow because a shit load of people are here. Look at the number viewing this section.. more than 10,000. It's usually less than 2000.

I was wondering why this site was so slow:eek:

Many people must know that this forum is better than the so call "official" media:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As evidenced, FB share price plunged from IPO of US$36 thereabouts sorry I m unsure of exact numbers, now about US$28 In my humble opinion I think Eduardo Savarin is smart. FB now reported to make phone hardware in partnershjip with HTC - what a marriage!!

I remember the original dot com bubble. Fortunately I avoided getting involved & invested elsewhere.:smile:

I'm more seasoned now & I notice that the crooks, ahem I mean the stock analyst experts are still at it. It's never easy to hang onto your money:o Even in Spore, just look at the minibond fiasco. The PAP can put up all the regulations they want but that's not going to slow these crooks down because many of them are in the financial industry:p

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone noticed the girl's name Jennifer Francis GAN KEE Ong...

Nowadays people getting more creative :biggrin:

Very sinkie behaviour. Then there are those dumb Sinkies who use the family names of Westerners e.g. "Beckham" as their Christian names. Why are Singaporeans such philistines ah? Third world people deluding themselves they've arrived :rolleyes: Perhaps I should fit into local culture by changing my name to Alexander Graham Bao or John Maynard Kee. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wHY? You have taste for crossed eye girls?

Imagine a cross-eyed girl going on her knees and giving you a blowjob.

In between licks and sucks, she looks up to you with her crossed eyes.

You feel an indescribable sense of empowerment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can't put food on the table with chastity. :smile:

Yeah, gotta make hay while the sun shines, gotta strike while the iron is hot.

Please instruct your daughters to spread their legs for everyone, don't keep virginity until she turns 40 and fungus and cobwebs grow on her vagina.

Don't think too much, just lelong the cheebai!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Imagine a cross-eyed girl going on her knees and giving you a blowjob.

In between licks and sucks, she looks up to you with her crossed eyes.

You feel an indescribable sense of empowerment.

I won't feel a sense of empowerment. I would worry about what range her eyes are zeroed. Skali go for cocksucking, end up sucking my left testicle. Later, how to cum on face when she is looking at u with those crossed eyes?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean when u look at her, with her cross eyes, u can get turned on? U must be desperate. Better go Geylang.

No it means 'Ha, this idiot is sucking my dick. I'm invincible.'.

It is empowering to fuck lesser mortals.

You won't find crossed-eyed hookers in Geylang.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any girl who's born into this sinkie environment would be goondu to not prostitute herself for personal gain. Game theory 101: when you're surrounded by whores, don't be a nun.