• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn You, GMS!

Home Owner

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened?
why did you let a 24 year old took over your leadership?
you were supposed to be the star for this election.
there was hardly any sound from you. damn :mad:

how are you going to bring down the hdb prices now?
how are you going to do that if you are not in parliament?

DAMN YOU :mad::mad::mad:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can GMS lower price of HDB, if he said that many HDB home owner will vote him out. If you own a 500K HDB and has an outstanding loan of 300K and NSP promise you they will half that value, will you vote for that change ? They have to come up with better alternative for affordable housing , maybe a no-frill housing .

Last edited:

Home Owner

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can GMS lower price of HDB, if he said that many HDB home owner will vote him out. If you own a 500K HDB and has an outstanding loan of 300K and NSP promise you they will half that value, will you vote for that change ? They have to come up with better alternative for affordable housing , maybe a no-frill housing .

but i have sold my hdb.
waiting for the prices to come down, so that i can be a home owner again.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS is very weak as a leader. NSP should be handed over to Nicole Seah, if not NSP would be in trouble under GMS.

Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!

People were at NSP rally only to see her and people were looking at their watch when GMS was talking...weak lah he!

Last edited:

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's comment after the voting result,

This is what PAP trying to do, make you guys confuse.....

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS is very weak as a leader. NSP should be handed over to Nicole Seah, if not NSP would be in trouble under GMS.

Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!
Nicole Seah!

People were at NSP rally only to see her and people were looking at their watch when GMS was talking...weak lah he!

4 million supporter at first rally? Where did they come from? The church? I keep thinking of the AWARE saga. I scare liao. Lucky shes not in my ward. No offence to the NSP supporters. She started out projecting a strong image, someone to look up to, some to depend on. Yesterday turned into a cry babe. Was having a pretty good impression of her. Now seems like all the same hypocrites. Politic is.....dirty business! I have to admit. Salary $3mils, who don't want?

As for GMS, I'm still thinking of his rally on youtube yesterday. If taken as a whole package, could be doable. Don't think it will bring down the property prices. At most maintain or slow down appreciation only. Cause foreigners cannot suka suka sell for a profit. I wonder if he takes office, how many % of his proposal will take shape within the next 5 years. But he looks a bit more sincere then the cry babe NS.

I'm in Tampines. I have 2 votes. MBT still did not come up with a counter proposal.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 million supporter at first rally? Where did they come from? The church? I keep thinking of the AWARE saga. I scare liao. Lucky shes not in my ward. No offence to the NSP supporters. She started out projecting a strong image, someone to look up to, some to depend on. Yesterday turned into a cry babe. Was having a pretty good impression of her. Now seems like all the same hypocrites. Politic is.....dirty business! I have to admit. Salary $3mils, who don't want?

As for GMS, I'm still thinking of his rally on youtube yesterday. If taken as a whole package, could be doable. Don't think it will bring down the property prices. At most maintain or slow down appreciation only. Cause foreigners cannot suka suka sell for a profit. I wonder if he takes office, how many % of his proposal will take shape within the next 5 years. But he looks a bit more sincere then the cry babe NS.

I'm in Tampines. I have 2 votes. MBT still did not come up with a counter proposal.

Nicole Seah: "Hey! If I had wanted to be rich and famous, I would have joined the PAP okay!"

Home Owner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's comment after the voting result,

This is what PAP trying to do, make you guys confuse.....

yes!

i need GMS to be elected, not nicole seah.
24 years old???
after this, she will probably get marry & be out of politics forever.

i am & will still be rooting for GMS.

Vote for cheap HDB, Vote for GMS!!!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many irking to go up the ladder, do you think if you join to PAP you got chance to go up and rally meh?

Ask Lee Hsieng Loong who he would have chosen if he had met Kate Spade and Lady Nicole at the same time? Even if Tin Pei Ling had lifted up her skirt and shot LHL with a ping pong ball from her super tight cheebye?

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask Lee Hsieng Loong who he would have chosen if he had met Kate Spade and Lady Nicole at the same time? Even if Tin Pei Ling had lifted up her skirt and shot LHL with a ping pong ball from her super tight cheebye?

Yeah, this is what get from the people supporting the opposition parties with stamps stick on both eyes. No amount of reasoning or civilised discussion can be attained. How different are you from them?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, this is what get from the people supporting the opposition parties with stamps stick on both eyes. No amount of reasoning or civilised discussion can be attained. How different are you from them?

If reasoning and civilised discussion(two way flow of course) had been the PAP traits, we won't be here would we? You are articulating PAPish in case you don't know.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many irking to go up the ladder, do you think if you join to PAP you got chance to go up and rally meh?

that the problem with PAP, they only thoughts of scholars and this is what happen. THEY LOST TOUCH WITH THE GROUND. this time round they are going to be burnt for this very mistake

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

that the problem with PAP, they only thoughts of scholars and this is what happen. THEY LOST TOUCH WITH THE GROUND. this time round they are going to be burnt for this very mistake

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS got hell lots of answering to do. He told Samsters that he wanted to focus on Tampines, and later he treated Tampines like the Burma front in WWII. Forgotten and left behind.

Home Owner

Alfrescian
Loyal
gms was supposed to be our champion.

what's nicole seah?
24 years old?
after the election, she will probably get marry & have a couple of children.
and this will be just a story that she would tell to her grandchildren.

i will still support GMS because he promised to bring down the prices of hdb.

vote for cheap hdb, vote for gms

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS got hell lots of answering to do. He told Samsters that he wanted to focus on Tampines, and later he treated Tampines like the Burma front in WWII. Forgotten and left behind.

That what I think also. How to vote for him like that? You are opposition party and you wanna contest the ward you better get down here to meet your voters and find out what is wrong and how you can improve our life. If I vote for you can you turn out to be the same uncaring attitude I might as well draw a tortoise and a turtle to each of you!

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That what I think also. How to vote for him like that? You are opposition party and you wanna contest the ward you better get down here to meet your voters and find out what is wrong and how you can improve our life. If I vote for you can you turn out to be the same uncaring attitude I might as well draw a tortoise and a turtle to each of you!

GMS' biggest fault was to keep focusing on Nicole Seah, even though she just joined. Yes, she is pretty, articulate and bright. But what about those who stood through with him thick & thin? The poor soldiers of Tampines are left to fight their own war while Marine Parade GRC became GMS' 'D-Day' campaign.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking, his ideas are good and doable, but he also must show some interest in the welfare and the developement of Tampines town and the Tampines people. Without these quality do you think he is capable of taking over the Tampines Town Councils?

And wake up the idea of having these proposal implement if him can't even fight MBT man to beast!