• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn! All freemovies, freetvs are now trojans and malware traps!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskipper the fifty plus year old former guard dog from SAFGU who claims that he was from Ist Guards. The poor brain damaged wimp who was regularly gang raped by his platoon mates while doing guard duty on Missile Hill. He calls himeself lancheowman because he long for the ability to love a woman despite his now regularly used arsehole. Having a mother who worked as a prostitute did not improve his sanity. His real father could possibly be her regular Japanese expat customer Fukuyu Mada san. lancheowman's other nick is Professor of English Chibaichwee Lanjiaobee of the University of Thaitrans!

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
mudskipper the fifty plus year old former guard dog from SAFGU who claims that he was from Ist Guards. The poor brain damaged wimp who was regularly gang raped by his platoon mates while doing guard duty on Missile Hill. He calls himeself lancheowman because he long for the ability to love a woman despite his now regularly used arsehole. Having a mother who worked as a prostitute did not improve his sanity. His real father could possibly be her regular Japanese expat customer Fukuyu Mada san. lancheowman's other nick is Professor of English Chibaichwee Lanjiaobee of the University of Thaitrans!

debonerman who follows me like a good dog which it is so that i can give him a bone or two cos nobody give it attention on its own.,..see uncle help so many ppl at one time

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that you are acknowledging your sickness. How's your mother? Had she died from syphilis yet? Are you having your regular Aids screening?

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that you are acknowledging your sickness. How's your mother? Had she died from syphilis yet? Are you having your regular Aids screening?

i am sorry that your mom got syphilis when she gave birth to you and you got aids from your pet monkey when it poke you from behind. thats why uncle always give u chance

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheowman

mudskipper, the reptile whose arse I had skewered him through until the Jew fuck Sam Leong stopped my nicks cold!...........LOL.......LOL

lauhumku

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sorry that your mom got syphilis when she gave birth to you and you got aids from your pet monkey when it poke you from behind. thats why uncle always give u chance

sian ah............. if you don't have an army as big as mine, you are not even worthy to get my reply. yawn........................