• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn! All freemovies, freetvs are now trojans and malware traps!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
try my ku ku jiao in your mouth too..... it is is rough, hard , hairy and alive too:biggrin:

Waaaaahh, what language man? The superior knowledge in Chinese culture is back in his "educated" nic instead of the tiulehlohmohai, lnchwmn and mudskipper nics. In your haste, you forgot to check which nic you log in on?

What was it like to be gangbanged by your SAFGU platoon mates while they scream into your ears, tiulehlohmoh, tiulehloudao? Get help.:biggrin:

Last edited:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
try my ku ku jiao in your mouth too..... it is is rough, hard , hairy and alive too:biggrin:

lancheowman, lancheowman2, lanchwmn, lnchwmn2, lnchwmn4, lnchwmn_only, lnchwmn_returns, lnchwmn_rules

Fall in with all your clones here for me to kick. :biggrin:
Good riddance to trash tata.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Papititis

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal, why don't you graciously give up your moderator status? You are about as effective in controlling the three folders as your purported efforts to cut the PAP down to size have proven to be!

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo dun your shivering like your mother's chee bye when i plug her gap leh.....clone no. 10 000 th fucking you up now

lancheowman, lancheowman2, lanchwmn, lnchwmn2, lnchwmn4, lnchwmn_only, lnchwmn_returns, lnchwmn_rules

10,000? :biggrin: Not even 10! That is all you have :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I know the site is still available. I'm looking for safe and free Jap videos. Being a yellow, Asians still do it for me!:biggrin:

Aiya, go try asianforumer.com lah, run by a bunch of sbf old timer :p

I intro this site to tua bui kia leetahbar and he has been visiting there everyday for his daily wank. :p:p:p