• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily New Postings in Victor & Otak exceeds Sam

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly,there is no need to compare.
each will have it own core of supporters and forummers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
frankly,there is no need to compare.
each will have it own core of supporters and forummers.

The need for a comparison did not come from this forum. :wink:

Trying to juggle numbers in order to look good is a typical sinkie govt trait.

It's ironic that the forum full of govt detractors are attempting to utilise the same smoke and mirrors methods of the pappies they despise. :biggrin:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Do you want a spoon to help you stir? just go back to your forum and stay there..

Victor's Kopitiam & Otak's stall Combine??????and the traffic is still lower than here.. says alot about your forum doesnt it..:biggrin::biggrin:

Daily New Postings in Victor's Kopitiam & Otak's stall exceeds Sam's Coffee Shop.

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
A new nick just to make a new thread telling this
shit about the delphi thingy again and
again and again.....
stop it lar...... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :p:p:p:p:p:p

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
brothers,
this is not the right way to do it.
you should go back to your forum,see what is missing or wrong and improve on it.
instead you are here doing it,that goes to say about you and maybe the forum over there.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time in the delphi forum, u can have 1 thread with nothing but 2 forummers f*&^king one another..:biggrin: this type of thread also can generate more than 100 posts ( or F^&^ks )..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know what, setting up another forum for the rest who prefer delphi is one thing, using shallow ways of getting traffic and trying to smear dirt on others reputation is another.

You can tell who is successful and who is not easily.

One tip: sinkie behavior dun last, unsinkified yourself to have a great future.

kanenah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it like Wonder Twins power activate that kind of combine?

You know, like Super Friends cartoon like that?

Riff Raff

last time in the delphi forum, u can have 1 thread with nothing but 2 forummers f*&^king one another..:biggrin: this type of thread also can generate more than 100 posts ( or F^&^ks )..:biggrin:

You remind me of LTS who could produce more than 2,000 msgs in a single thread.

How come he is not here?

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
go bak la to your bloody forum!! Dun come here and create unrest dun you ever have better things to do?:mad:

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always feel that it is inevitable that all of us would consciouly or subconsciously follow PAP' style.

Yes including Dr Chee,CST,LTK and vintage JBJ.

This is the way,wat to do?It has already happened-quoted

shockwave

I always feel that it is inevitable that all of us would consciouly or subconsciously follow PAP' style.

Yes including Dr Chee,CST,LTK and vintage JBJ.

This is the way,wat to do?It has already happened-quoted

so you think you unconsciously behave like a little LKY?

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yo Sam..can I have my Delphi nick back, please?

The bozos who stole it never used it even once on this forum.

Otherwise I might as well drift back to Delphi where I am recognised as the unique one.