• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cute children on video

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;a5ya7j84_AU]http://youtu.be/a5ya7j84_AU[/video]

This little girl still has a long way to go in her stranger danger lessons, as she refuses to say 'no' to offers of ice cream and cookies.
The South Korean girl, Ye Bin, was being taught the dangers of strange men offering her treats to try to kidnap her, but the youngster struggled to see a problem with it.
As Ye Bin's mother presented her with various scenarios, the adorable girl kept agreeing to the offers of a swimming trip or cookies.

article-2581610-1C50E89600000578-987_634x705.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing like having young children until they reach puberty. By Then, you know it's time to let go or face the consequence.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, you all got paedophile tendency...i know very well cos i was being framed to be one, can't forget how the lasup matas did. dun fish me cos i am really not a paedophile.:mad:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, you all got paedophile tendency...i know very well cos i was being framed to be one, can't forget how the lasup matas did. dun fish me cos i am really not a paedophile.:mad:

such a cute baby carry , sayang kiss her is considered paedophile meh :confused:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some of the ministers dun think this way...and of course the lasup matas.

Anyone who think this baby is not cute obviously don't know what is cuteness.
Anyone who accuse anyone who sayang this baby as paedophile has a unsound mind themselves.
Any parent who prevent anyone to sayang their cute baby to a certain extend is being too kiasu
Anyone who molest or have dirty thoughts with these cute babies does not deserve to live on this planet and will be punished severely by god.

Last edited: