• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cum faster see gang bang btw lorry pickup and cyclist

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyclist involved in viral altercation with lorry driver is a British national who came to Singapore without a job in 2011

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
curious netizens online have discovered that Cheung is a British national who came to Singapore in 2011 without a job before he was given a work pass to work as an event manager here. According to Cheung’s LinkedIn profile, he graduated from the Southampton Solent University and worked in the United Kingdom as an event and marketing coordinator at 3 organisations from 2005 to early 2011, before he moved to Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
curious netizens online have discovered that Cheung is a British national who came to Singapore in 2011 without a job before he was given a work pass to work as an event manager here. According to Cheung’s LinkedIn profile, he graduated from the Southampton Solent University and worked in the United Kingdom as an event and marketing coordinator at 3 organisations from 2005 to early 2011, before he moved to Singapore

Sounds like he's a great guy who is fit, motivated and ambitious. I wish him well. Anyone who has the courage to ride a bike in stinkypoor has my respect and admiration.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

ieVXZpy.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah... missed the show... but no apologies for digging up this thread.

Sinkies are strange... nowhere in the world people get that angry at cyclists.
I cycled 250km into Jiuhuland and back without any incident. What I saw were mostly small town folks along the way cheering our group on.
Towards Kulai the roads were horrendous and so were the traffic, with protons cutting across our "broken" pleleton. But quickly we regrouped and continued with no incidents. Hence I don't understand why Sinkies blood boil at the sight of us... anyone of us who could be a potential contender in Tour de Mandai or Tour de Lim Chu Kang.

Lim Chu Kang has 6 lanes with probably only 1 car passing every minute... yet the Sinkies fume when we take up just 2 lanes.

Worst is, Sinkies still have no clue about the charges against the lorry driver and Eric Cheung.
Straits Times reported "cyclist charged for cycling in the middle of the lane". How fucking stupid. He is charged because he obstructed traffic, not because he cycled in the middle of the lane. ie it is perfectly fine for him to cycle in the middle of the lane / 2 abreast - as long as he is not obstructing traffic. Pointless for me to explain, don't think pea brain Sinkies can understand.

Another stupid belief: cyclist should cycle near kerb side. That is the most dangerous thing to do. Not just the risk of getting forced onto kerb by inconsiderate drivers but also you place yourself at drivers' blind spot.

Another stupid belief: cyclist are so slow they obstruct traffic. I have cycled countless times along Pasir Ris Drive 3 - with the amount of cars on the road compared to bicycles, we always reach Loyang Avenue ahead of the cars.

Another stupid belief: cyclist should not cycle so fast! How stupid is that? Shall I ask all cars to drive at 60kmh??

The examples are countless and it goes on. Every fucking Singaporean should just pick up a road bike and cycle, only then would they realize what they have been missing.