• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crystal Jade VivoCity in the news again, Kailan $92

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1667054372177.png

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/news/singapore/story20221029-1327643

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa earn $50,000 a month also not enough lo. SG facing hyperinflation? Morning get salary, afternoon apply leave to spend on rice? Haha

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
never heard of Hong Kong Kum Lan :(

new dish ahh ? :biggrin:
They have to justify the price hence the HK name.
All vegetables in HK comes from China. I stayed there for 9 years. There is always one scare or another regarding their food.
Mad Cow = No beef
Foot and mouth disease = no pork
Bird Flu = no chicken
high mercury levels = no fish
extensive pesticide usage = no vegetables.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Sinkies please fuck off and eat at home. Don't they know this Kailan was airflown on a chartered SIA flight from Hong Kong by PAP meant for well paid foreigners.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say Hong gan lah KNN go vivocity still dare to enter crystal jade :rolleyes: KNN my uncle wouldn't even want to pay for plain water KNN

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Main point here is....why pay the bill when you not happy and then later complain on-line ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today i had dim sum with crap dumplings, shit fried in tofu skin, peasant porridge with 69 year egg soaked in horse urine, translucent dumplings with humpkin and pumpkin, steam lice roll with termites, but no kailan. bill cums out to $69.
1667098873893.jpeg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it HK Kailan or HK guailan? This type of guailan price?
anyways, these restaurants will use cheap China kai-lan that is laced with pesticides.

for best kai-lan, buy and cook yourself.