• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cry Baby Lim Boon Heng 1st Assignment as Chairman of Temasek

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon brothers and sisters,

Good afternoon Lee Hsien Loong and Lee Kuan Yew, both of you not yet die?

Cry baby Lim Boon Heng received salary as Chairman of Temasek with effect from 1 Aug 2013.
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/dhanabalan-steps-down-lim-boon-heng-become-temasek-chairman

After more than 3 months and enjoying huge salary perks, free holidays for wife and free ahmad and security guard, he make a press statement today regarding Temasek investment direction.

what do you think? value add or not?
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...maseks-investment-decisions-temasek-chairman-

by the way, please remind Cry baby Lim Boon Heng family to use the above photo if cry baby Lim Boon Heng dies tomorrow as this photo is very good to put it infront of mini truck carrying Lim Boon Heng casket.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably next nick for him is 'where to sign'.

Cry baby Lim Boon Heng received salary as Chairman of Temasek with effect from 1 Aug 2013.
http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/dhanabalan-steps-down-lim-boon-heng-become-temasek-chairman

After more than 3 months and enjoying huge salary perks, free holidays for wife and free ahmad and security guard, he make a press statement today regarding Temasek investment direction.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...maseks-investment-decisions-temasek-chairman-

by the way, please remind Cry baby Lim Boon Heng family to use the above photo if cry baby Lim Boon Heng dies tomorrow as this photo is very good to put it infront of mini truck carrying Lim Boon Heng casket.

jw5

Loyal
Didn't he previously claim that there are different types of investments, i.e. cash investments, private equity investments, credit investments? :rolleyes:

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahha......................................... :biggrin:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i met him before and saw him on tv, i compare and analyse, i think this guy got double character...

my impression of him: wily old fox...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He truly earn the Temasek post for crying. We will see many ministers cyring in the next election soon.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i met him before and saw him on tv, i compare and analyse, i think this guy got double character...

All the vile white scums must maintain fake public personas to fool the gong cheebyes 60.1%....

You really think scholar kee chiu educated in the finest institutions of learning is such a wide eyed schoolboy geek?
Or Zorro is the brainless clown that he projects?
How come Teo Sir Fuck keeps his Ferrari in the garage when he goes for MPS?
OCBC scion Teo Chee Hen wears a Casio watch in public?

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the vile white scums must maintain fake public personas to fool the gong cheebyes 60.1%....

You really think scholar kee chiu educated in the finest institutions of learning is such a wide eyed schoolboy geek?

Sarong you want tight slap from me? Why picha my lobang? Knn now how to change to Lamborghini?

image.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And pretend to all of us that they are some kind of fucking MORAL COMPASS.

I nearly puke when that first came out as them as fucking moral compasses.

PAP are about the most rotten stinking scums and dregs of bottom of septic toilet bowl greedy and selfserving bastards prepared to work for and work with smear of shit on sole of shoe to fuck and screw and rob singaporeans of billions and billions of our money

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

can add a few more:
old man stay in old house in original condition, never renovated although very loaded
all are happily married or projected to be, got any divorcee around?
kee chiu in the news every other day announcing improvements to welfare, projecting a kind and caring image for future role

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

no value add and no truth are two separate matters...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once his Temasek stint is over, and after Ah Tony has kicked the bucket... President Lim Boon Heng! :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! Being a pappies running doggy benefit not bad leh. no wonder kopisai working so hard now. When will kopisai cry in sbf? Rolleye.

Last edited:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
................i think this guy got double character...

"Foxiness" is a quality highly-valued by Old Fart.

Tell me, which of the current crop of ministars doesn't have this quality?

Tricky Tan is the best example of a wily old fox. On Sundays he is the pious devout High Church Anglican who is sinless before God and man. On other days he's his own self. That's why Pinky nominated him for the head of state job.

Sinkies like us are not ministar material because we aren't "foxy" "wily" enough.

Last edited:

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once his Temasek stint is over, and after Ah Tony has kicked the bucket... President Lim Boon Heng! :biggrin:

No need to wait for Tricky Tan to kick the bucket for Crocodile Tears Lim to be appointed the head of state.

Did Tricky Tan have to wait for the ex-President to pass on?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His speech is an irony as the lone shareholder ie sole proprietor whose decision or approval is not sought for investment ? Huh ? Kid who ?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought temasek exists solely for economists and professional investors to sneer over? Every madness they embark on triggers an alarm. Their "secret investment formula" is best. You are fooling no one