• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you bro RichOil

see my video below , nice ?

bro RichOil
today trip very good
ship got Bacarat Dragon
made a few hundreds
now in small ferry reaching singapore tmft
rough seas but many safety measures
Bro, you really do live report, nice!
Next time, can post live vidz when you are in the cabin with the thai girl? :p poke ah!

Steady bro, good win and happy for you.
Hengheng!

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes. i remember her . just join less than one year to ship. i am recovering fine. a few more days can chiong again. my

uncle will bankroll me again. heng heng ahh...heard the new ship Paradise World got many issues and launching date is

delayed to even after chinese new year.
Bro, slow and steady, got nice trend dragon then hoot.
Wish you good luck and hengheng.

Waiting for new ship, chiong ah! :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro. Lie low for a few week. Let the bad luck spell roll away first.
Then workout a plan. Plan how much to bet. Once you double your capital, leave the table immediately throw some sweets under the table. Go relax in your cabin and decide how much more to play. Used 20% of winnings to try again. Can also consider slots. If lose, stop and take the next ferry back.
Good advice, once win must lock profits, if want to play on just use some winnings to try for more win.
If lose that, dont try recover, means luck not so good already, or may lose back winnings and even own BR.
Still got balance winnings hot hot in pocket. If ferry back timing not due yet, just walk around, la kopi or better still...have a poke? :p hengheng!

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. 1 : Seems AP delayed. But surely before CNY 2016.

No. 2 : Hear BBC Aunties said got one lady commit suicide few days ago, and one guy jumped ship.

anyone can verify?

No. 3 : am Not superstitious but 2 incidents made me wanna be Extra careful.
2nd incident, same case. SYT sat beside me talk to me.
that game lost my initial capital $1K.
hot liao, opened my Emergency sealed envelope of $1K.
Lost another $800.

went out for fresh air.
came back with balance of $200.
show hand, then slowly recovered back $1,600.
so, only lost $400 which is ok.

so, next time any SYT sits beside me to talk, i better siam far far, escape to 8th deck for fresh air,
then return to another table to play.
So sad when hear such cases, not worth it to ruin your life away just like that.
All bros do play with care and limits, got good luck play, if not so good must hold.

Yes bro, me too encounter many times when talk to SYT, cant focus on game and sometimes will follow her bets, end up lose :p
Good luck next trip, win back the losses and with bigger wins! :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng-ah bro. Managed to recover in time. Can always try another day.
That's the reason why when I play, I dun like people to talk to me. I just ignore them.
Cannot la bro, got chio bu talk to you, want let you poke, how to ignore? :p
What I do now is give excuse say I hungry, want go eat and invite her along.
If she agree, then we go eat first and follow up from there :wink:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot la bro, got chio bu talk to you, want let you poke, how to ignore? :p
What I do now is give excuse say I hungry, want go eat and invite her along.
If she agree, then we go eat first and follow up from there :wink:

Could bro Funchoi be referring to something supernatural? He mentioned it as the 2nd incident where a lady committed suicide.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you really do live report, nice!
Next time, can post live vidz when you are in the cabin with the thai girl? :p poke ah!

Steady bro, good win and happy for you.
Hengheng!

Wow, live sex show? Bro Ah Lee overnite will become Bruce Lee & moderator will ban him from this forum.
Hahaha
By the way, in cabin no internet connection.

AhLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
batam50.jpg

batam52.jpg

batam53.jpg

batam54.jpg

batam51.jpg

batam57.jpg

batam58.jpg

batam55.jpg

batamferry_01.jpg

batamferry_02.jpg

batamferry_04.jpg

batamferry_05.jpg

20151130_batam_afp2.jpg

batamfast.jpg

batamfast2.jpg

batamfast3.jpg

Her life raft was sinking in the rain

SHE had gone to Batam with a group of friends for a day trip and was settling in for the ride back to Singapore when the ferry hit an object in the water.

Housewife Wong Meilan, 62, was one of 97 passengers on board the Indonesia-registered ferry, Sea Prince, on Sunday night.

"We were just 10 minutes out (from the Nongsapura Ferry Terminal) when boom, we hit something," Madam Wong told My Paper yesterday. "I screamed. People started running, it was so messy."

According to Madam Wong, passengers were told to put on life vests and wait, which they did for about an hour.

She had hoped a rescue boat would be dispatched from Indonesia, which was "very near". When none came, crew members began lowering passengers into inflatable life rafts.

"We had to squeeze in and I saw only two rafts. Some people said there were up to 50 people in each raft, which was over the capacity," said Madam Wong in Mandarin.

She added that the ropes securing the life rafts to the ferry looked like they were about to snap at any moment.

"Someone screamed that the ropes were going to snap, so the crew members replaced them with thicker ones," she said before bursting into tears over the phone.

"There were holes in the life rafts and water kept coming in. I had to half-squat and the water reached up to my neck. I was so scared," she recalled.

As it was raining, it was difficult to climb out of the sinking rafts, added Madam Wong, who had lost her passport in the ordeal.

The passengers were later rescued by fishing boats and sent back to Nongsapura Ferry Terminal to take another ferry to Singapore. Madam Wong reached home only at 1.30am yesterday.

Said Madam Wong: "I just hope that they will ramp up their safety measures. Nobody died this time but if it happens again, I don't know if it will be so lucky."

[email protected]

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/her-life-raft-was-sinking-rain#sthash.IuUnSmdx.dpuf

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
So sad when hear such cases, not worth it to ruin your life away just like that.
All bros do play with care and limits, got good luck play, if not so good must hold.

Yes bro, me too encounter many times when talk to SYT, cant focus on game and sometimes will follow her bets, end up lose :p
Good luck next trip, win back the losses and with bigger wins! :biggrin:

Wonder why more and more SYTs coming with their Bengs.
wear sexy and show off Tattoo?

!

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro is it the auntie died inside room therefore put black cloth ?

bro cabin number ?

Bro,

Very sketchy details which I overheard.
Its a young girl who commit suicide by using her handbag strap to hang herself.
Then the guy (not sure if they are related) jumped off the ship.
Think the black cloth had been removed.
otherwise, who wants to be neighbour to that cabin.
did not mention room number.
seemed happened just one/two weeks ago only.

Scary man!!!

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Very sketchy details which I overheard.
Its a young girl who commit suicide by using her handbag strap to hang herself.
Then the guy (not sure if they are related) jumped off the ship.
Think the black cloth had been removed.
otherwise, who wants to be neighbour to that cabin.
did not mention room number.
seemed happened just one/two weeks ago only.

Scary man!!!

bro Funchoi hear your news already my balls also drop lah...:confused:

HorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Can ask the Thai girls next time go. For me, will wait for new ship.

bro now with internet this type news hard to cover up if ask bbc news uncles and aunties all will tell you how many sucides very common onboard until they lost count. that may be why dhip boss Peh Kim Rui only $5k for esch mati :biggrin:

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro now with internet this type news hard to cover up if ask bbc news uncles and aunties all will tell you how many sucides very common onboard until they lost count. that may be why dhip boss Peh Kim Rui only $5k for esch mati :biggrin:

Bro, think better skip LW for a while until new ship come. Jumping overboard is not that spooky but suicide by hanging really is. Dun want any supernaturally company while sleeping alone or poking the Thai girls in the cabin.
Unless go in the morning, use the massage cabin and leave b4 nitefall.