• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

crocodile belt

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
where can i get crocodile skin belt? thanks.

There is a shop in Takashimaya 5th floor behind the Lego shop that specializes in croc skin, lizard skin, snake skin products. Some older generation tycoons/towkays believe that croc skin can ward off harm or bad luck or "shaqi".

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a shop in Takashimaya 5th floor behind the Lego shop that specializes in croc skin, lizard skin, snake skin products. Some older generation tycoons/towkays believe that croc skin can ward off harm or bad luck or "shaqi".

Bro can have shop name.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are willing to pay for this Cock cock die belt??

Just imagine a Cock cock die leather strap for watch cost $1k how much would a belt cost??

you go and work out??

Not a fan of the 'cock, cock, die" DEAD or ALIVE....don't even bother how much it cost to skin & tan them & make into, whatever.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even crocs are affected by redevelopment. Haiz..

The Crocodile Farm at Upper Serangoon Road, opposite "gao wang ye" ( I hope I got the name right) temple, had stopped rearing crocodiles at their premises, a good 20 years ago, only recent years the building was still there....but now, it is being redeveloped into "One Surin".

A long while back, in the early 80's, that area use to flood when it rained too heavily....there was a time, when the drains overflowed & crocs escaped into the drains....