• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Criminals blaming the govt

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WMM

Being a man of law I am sure you don't need a legal ignoramuses like me to tell u that character and past conduct can be used as mitigation or to enhance the case for a deterrent sentence.

Thick and Black,

You may be a legal ignoramus (singular please - your grammar standards are dropping) but I think LockeLiberal can support you like he tried to support Watchman8 in these other threads.

Dear Samsters,

Please note:

For more background info on Locke, please click on these links:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED! – read posts #1, 2 and 44

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...cution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang&p=1499655#post1499655 – read post #70

Take whatever these jokers write with a HUGE PINCH OF SALT as they are obviously PAP IBs, funded with YOUR TAXPAYERS' MONEY.

Cheers,

WongMengMeng
(NotMyRealName)

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Black and Thick,

I have intentionally reversed the order of the adjectives in your nick as you are putting the cart before the horse just as the CPIB did. Fatt Teng actually told the girl that her statement is not "good enough" because the elements of the charge are not made out! In other words, he did not investigate with an open mind as most professional detectives would.

Back to this mitigation thingy which comes AFTER the verdict is out. What irks many intelligent people is the way the CPIB investigators acted; the way the trial was conducted, hampering the defence in every way possible; the media circus and character assassination of which Scroobal and you, oops I forgot, both of you are controlled by the same TEAM are hired to do (what has cheapskate got to do it?), etc.

With all the glaring efforts put into bending the normal rules of investigative, prosecutorial and judicial conduct, biased media, Singaporeans are right to question if the real "crime" is writing this, the last straw in a series of unflattering scribbling:

http://www.law.hku.hk/ccpl/pub/TeyTsunHang.html

Hello, the ones that are being accused of being ChowKa (gangster) are the CPIB people - using force to get statements and confessions. ChowKuan (cheapskate) is the character assassination that the PAP IBs are busy trying to do. There is no such crime.

To put it simply in layman terms, the charge is sex FOR grades and the star witness already said there was no such bargain. Case closed. The judge should halt the proceedings there and then, chastise the CPIB for their behaviour and recommend a commission of inquiry, but he have the balls to do that?

WMM

Being a man of law I am sure you don't need a legal ignoramuses like me to tell u that character and past conduct can be used as mitigation or to enhance the case for a deterrent sentence.

In tey's case the conviction was one of corrupt behaviour. The chowka conduct is aggravating factor. It tells us the animal we are dealing with. Hence my complete lack of sympathy for tey. He is not an innocent lovelorn guy who merely gave in to momentary lust and made a bad but perfectly human decision.

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its is not only criminals but those who face an unexpected event that is not acceptable to society such as suicides. Next thing you know we have another Bourne Supremacy with Matt Damon running down the escalator of Raffles Place MRT.

What has suicide got to do with this? Please elaborate? Oh Master Yoda, I’m afraid I don’t get this Jedi mind trick.

In the old days, it was not uncommon of rich families with drug addict sons and daughters. The excuse was serving NS / reservists / studying overseas.

So what are you implying? That we should treat all second generation descendents of rich families with suspicion? Crab logic and incoherent thinking
! Some rich families have second generations that are leading their countries to ruin through bad policies. Is that not a greater sin? Or are you saying that critics needed to be silenced, so these second generations don’t have to bother with multi tasking for which they are ill suited. Something missing in their DNA.

There are of course politically motivated persecution and its one of the most effective tool in any government's armoury. The most infamous case was Chee misappropriating his research funds to pay to courier his wife's dissertation to Princeton. Sadly it was a criminal act but it is lesson to all budding politicians. You better be whiter than white. Any govt will bring out the magnifying glass to get rid of their enemies. Politicians owe to themselves and to their party which is investing in them to be clean. Why do silly things in the first place.

First, Chee’s case is in itself questionable. Read posts in other threads that suggested that the wife’s research was related to his own, so it is not as if he claimed courier expenses so that his wife could get the latest model Gucci handbag before it hits the stores in Sinkieland. Even if it is a crime, there is the very important principle of proportionality. In other words, the punishment must fit the crime. How many dollars were involved? A firing from his lecturer post was proportionate? Please go and get your Jedi head examined.

Second, NO politician is involved in this case.

Third, a more appropriate comparison would be with Chris Lingle.

Four, are you now blurring the distinction between political party and government? Isn’t that something the PAPzis always like to do?

Fifth, why are you bringing irrelevant things up? What mind trick are you using? Please enlighten me. I like to be able to fool others with subliminal messages aka Shitty Times.

David Marshall is one guy who is notorious for his clean image. He was so rigid that he paid a political price. I rather have David Marshall to invest in and people like him.

Irrelevant comparison, trying to take advantage of Sinkies’ nostalgia for a respected and dead politician. There is a funny thing with these PAPzis. They persecute their political opponents when those are alive. Once they are SAFELY six feet underground, these very same PAPzis take advantage of Sinkies’ good feelings towards these DEAD opponents. Why’s that? Oh, Master Yoda, you have a lot to teach me.

Now back to Teys and Todds of the world. Nobody can take away the art of clutching straws. Life carries on.

This technique is shall I say – try to make it appear inconsequential. The Sinkie electorate needs to learn to see beyond their noses. Rule of law and right to a fair trial affects everyone. If others can be bullied by the almighty State, all other Sinkies are not safe. That's how the Nazis managed to bullied some then later all Germans is a case in point, hence the afore video #9.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To put it simply in layman terms, the charge is sex FOR grades and the star witness already said there was no such bargain. Case closed. The judge should halt the proceedings there and then, chastise the CPIB for their behaviour and recommend a commission of inquiry, but he have the balls to do that?

You should surrender your qualifications at once to whichever university awarded them.

(1) A man who received his female student's money, virginity and a dozen other material perks -- at a time when he directed controlled her grades, and the girl later claimed she was not trying to bribe him,

is TOTALLY different from, for example,:

(2) a man who allegedly touched a woman's buttocks, and the woman later claimed she did not feel that it was a molest case.

You obviously don't know the difference. Your reply to be shows an obvious attempt at obfuscation -- just like you tried with Lockeliberal in the other thread, and which he royally called you out and fucking shamed you.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
(1) A man who received his female student's money, virginity and a dozen other material perks -- at a time when he directed controlled her grades, and the girl later claimed she was not trying to bribe him,

(2) a man who allegedly touched a woman's buttocks, and the woman later claimed she did not feel that it was a molest case.

You farking unqualified TWIT. These 2 cases are not even related. The first is for and offence under Section 5 of the Prevention of Corruption Act and the second is under the Penal Code. 2 different provisions in 2 different statutes each with its own DIFFERENT requirements. Why you have confused your PAP assignments? They are making you overtime plugging holes and controlling minds?

There is no sex FOR grades. Prosecution has FAILED to make out each and every element of the crime BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT period. You're a farking disgrace to the "establishment" if you don't know what even a 1st year law student does. LOL!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, we have gone through this before in some of the other threads. You don't know how to read is it? From the eloquence you displayed in some of the threads of the Political Folder, that can hardly be the case.

You see only what you want to see? The question is not chow kuan or not chow kuan understand. The only issue at hand is whether or not the specific crime for which he is charged has been committed and proven in a Court of Law. Proven means BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT and in a FAIR TRIAL.

If chow kuan alone means you have to be punished by the State, then I think at least half of the population should be sent to jail. I can take you on on the specifics if you wish.

What do you want him to read?

CAN A FUCKING RUNNING DOG READ?
RUNNING DOGGIE CAN ONLY DO WHAT THEIR FUCKING PAYMASTERS TELL THEM TO DO

READING IS TOTALLY IMMATERIAL TO THEM AT ALL.
THEY CAN ONLY REGURGITATE AND VOMIT OUT WHAT THEY ARE TO VOMIT

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your reply to be shows an obvious attempt at obfuscation -- just like you tried with Lockeliberal in the other thread, and which he royally called you out and fucking shamed you.

Locke's credibility in this forum totally destroyed. Your TEAM should face this reality. In this post he claimed to have ZERO legal training:

Dear Wong,

I laughed so hard after reading your post and this is not in jest. Firstly any of the old timers who have read my posts, known me, met me would know that I have ZERO legal training. But I am flattered and insulted at the same time for you to think I am part of AGC. Believe me when I say that they are in no way my friends in any way and more probably my enemy. Suffice it to say my lack of ZERO legal training has not stopped me from appreciating how his goose will be cooked or saved and frankly legally it looks like it will be cooked.

Locke

Yet, here he could describe with clarity and precision impending and as yet unpublished changes to criminal litigation process. He is from one of the stakeholders in this process - AGC, Courts or defence lawyer. Simple as that. And I forgot to mention that his mission here is to pretend to clarify while actually doing his very best to obfuscate the issues.

Dear Rumpole,

I would like to address your concerns vis sa vis the "springing of statements". The new CPC in place whether one goes through a criminal discovery process or not allows for defence lawyers to have sight of all the statements of the accused. Under the new rules, of discovery, any evidence to be used by the prosecution has to be disclosed at Pre Trial conference. There are however still several areas to be worked on which further lobbying might assist om.

a. Disclosure of key witness statements pre trial, in full and not at the discretion of the prosecution.

b. Recording of accused statements and whether it should be recorded or not and with a lawyer present or not.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a bizarre individual. I cannot make it out. He is somewhat connected to the law either a clerk working in a law firm, or did not complete his law studies or has a family member in law. Could also be a case similar to Robert Ho. Always well written and then you find something bizarre like Tony Blair stifled his son's study. I remember Martyn See was taken in for a while.

You should surrender your qualifications at once to whichever university awarded them.

You obviously don't know the difference. Your reply to be shows an obvious attempt at obfuscation -- just like you tried with Lockeliberal in the other thread, and which he royally called you out and fucking shamed you.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a well known practice all over the world. Whenever a person who portrays himself as educated, affluent and a influential member of society gets his hand caught in the cookie jar or drops his pants inappropriately the family will immediately claim that it is political persecution.

Their family, friends and associates do the same not because they believe in the prick but because they do not want to add to the tension and the angst.

I remember when Rumpole first appeared and spoke about the article in HK. Tey is not the first and will not be the last.

Its is not only criminals but those who face an unexpected event that is not acceptable to society such as suicides. Next thing you know we have another Bourne Supremacy with Matt Damon running down the escalator of Raffles Place MRT.

In the old days, it was not uncommon of rich families with drug addict sons and daughters. The excuse was serving NS / reservists / studying overseas.

There are of course politically motivated persecution and its one of the most effective tool in any government's armoury. The most infamous case was Chee misappropriating his research funds to pay to courier his wife's dissertation to Princeton. Sadly it was a criminal act but it is lesson to all budding politicians. You better be whiter than white. Any govt will bring out the magnifying glass to get rid of their enemies. Politicians owe to themselves and to their party which is investing in them to be clean. Why do silly things in the first place.

David Marshall is one guy who is notorious for his clean image. He was so rigid that he paid a political price. I rather have David Marshall to invest in and people like him.

Now back to Teys and Todds of the world. Nobody can take away the art of clutching straws. Life carries on.

Looking at the nonsense you spout, I really miss the JW's poems against you.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a bizarre individual. I cannot make it out. He is somewhat connected to the law either a clerk working in a law firm, or did not complete his law studies or has a family member in law. Could also be a case similar to Robert Ho. Always well written and then you find something bizarre like Tony Blair stifled his son's study. I remember Martyn See was taken in for a while.

And you?? A disgruntled SPH employee trying to get back into PAP's good books?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is whether the bar has been to an unattainable std! Also the bar for the Opp seems to be higher than for the PAP!!

To put it simply it is a rigged game in politics and the criminal courts can be used to silence dissenters by denying them a fair trial. The Shitty Times and the PAP IB here will use terms that the layman doesn't understand and FAULTY LOGIC to portrait it as normal.

As the dog said in this video, "there is something awfully SCREWY" about this trial. Even before it began all rules of fair play have already been discarded and as it proceeds it is clear that the referee is biased.

[video=youtube;ZMXYrQBwNK0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMXYrQBwNK0[/video]

Last edited:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a bizarre Scroobal. Appears to write well but if one analyse closely, the Shitty Times subliminal messages, faulty logic, etc stares you in the face. Other Samsters thinks he is somewhat connected with the State Propaganda Machine, left in disgrace perhaps, but I don’t know and couldn’t care less. Probably could not get into an elite faculty like medicine or law. Ended up with some liberal arts degree of no commercial use, then to Shitty Times to write nonsense to befuddle the masses. When beaten fair and square in a debate, instead of facing the truth and improving himself, he shoots off a post to his clone Thick Skull and Black Arse cursing, insinuating, making false allegations and analogies, etc.

All his allegations are false. Sinkies know that PAPzis when cornered always hit under the belt and make baseless allegations in a vain attempt to damage the credibility of the other side. Perhaps, what really irks Scroobal is that he has no answer to posts #6, 9, 12 and 23.

jw5

Loyal
There is a bizarre Scroobal. Appears to write well but if one analyse closely, the Shitty Times subliminal messages, faulty logic, etc stares you in the face. Other Samsters thinks he is somewhat connected with the State Propaganda Machine, left in disgrace perhaps, but I don’t know and couldn’t care less. Probably could not get into an elite faculty like medicine or law. Ended up with some liberal arts degree of no commercial use, then to Shitty Times to write nonsense to befuddle the masses. When beaten fair and square in a debate, instead of facing the truth and improving himself, he shoots off a post to his clone Thick Skull and Black Arse cursing, insinuating, making false allegations and analogies, etc.

All his allegations are false. Sinkies know that PAPzis when cornered always hit under the belt and make baseless allegations in a vain attempt to damage the credibility of the other side. Perhaps, what really irks Scroobal is that he has no answer to posts #6, 9, 12 and 23.

He is a manipulative piece of shit.
This is classic pappy behaviour, inherited or acquired from you-know-who.
He will give a label, provide some description and narrative, get people to agree with him, praise those who agree, mention them specifically in future diatribes, mock and insult those who disagree or dare to argue, drop a few names, provide some historical background, and eventually he gets to call the shots on any topic you mention. Overbearing, arrogant, manipulative.
And he is deluded enough to think that he is doing it for the greater good or for altruistic reasons. Anyone with half a brain will realise that someone who posts things online for the benefit of others, will not need to take credit or have his internet moniker regarded as being infallible and "credible".
They will just post things because it benefits others. What a deluded and manipulative hypocrite.