• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Creating a will

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
really ex to setup a trust?
you checked? like actually checked or is this info coming out of ur retarded butt?

dont talk cock like u know.

for peoples interested, go see a lawyer, its not expensive and it is routine.

wen will blur sotongs learn? hahaha

My understanding is that if your assets are not in the millions, a trust is too ex.

Usually the pple will assign an executor and if one leaves majority of assets to children and ask spouse to execute, you think the spouse will not feel pissed and makan the money? Will the children sue the surviving parent when they grow up for the money that mum/dad "overspend"? How to prove in court that the money was spent on them? Really messy.

A will is to facilitate asset distribution and reduce administrative on the bereaved. The best will is loving your family and teaching them to love one another. Proper instructions are good but should not be seen as the be-all and end-all. There are thousand and one ways to skirt around a will.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See what the old man did lah. Trusts to control all his ill gotten cash, run like a corporation. Trusts shield you from many things.

Please dun freaking politicize this thread. Keep your anti PAP crap to those political thread. Zap.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
will and trust are two different things.

dont mix them up, they are not like pap and wp..they are more like pap and freedom (two different things)

and they have different purposes.

The value of your assets should not impact the cost of ur will unless your instructions are complex and you have complicated issues to resolve like. eg:

this shld nt cost much:
I will $2 mil to my daughter

But this can be complicated:
I want my dog/cat/fish to be fed every day at 3pm with the healthiest food and someone must be appointed for it
then it gets complicated and will cost a lot of money cos got a lot of factors to resolve for this instruction.

But it shows ur retardness that you ask this sort of silly qn in a forum, just go to a lawyer and they can do advise u better than any ho here.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
before anyone thinks, I not lawyer but deal with enuf of them to know some info...and I was surprised it doesnt cost much to do this.

so see a pro (lawyer) for this shit and get it done, you dont want ur descendants to curse you for not tidying up ur shit before u kick the bucket..trust me that happens.