• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPIB assistant director charged with fraud, S$1.7m

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Siao Eh! You know what is legalised corruption or not? Something unique which one can only find in SG.

There is no such thing as legalised corruption. Laws are passed in parliament by MPs that are elected by Singaporeans themselves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Law are passed = Legalised
Getting themselves more than what they ought to be paid = Corruption.

Singapore Inc is a multi billion dollar industry. It is only fair that those who manage the Singapore economy are well paid. The issue is not the salary. The issue is whether or not the person in the position is up to the job. If they are not, the Singapore electorate can sack them at the next election. That is how a democracy works.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wei... KNN you dare not Fuk Leongsam??? Fuk me so hard and you talk reason with Leongsam??? Double standard!!Phui!!!:biggrin:

Fuck him? Tried before. It won't hurt him at all. This technique only works on people like you, kopisai and a couple others who could'nt take it.
Leong and me formed the backbones of SBF. I m the Most Offensive and he is the Most Politically Incorrect.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore Inc is a multi billion dollar industry. It is only fair that those who manage the Singapore economy are well paid. The issue is not the salary. The issue is whether or not the person in the position is up to the job. If they are not, the Singapore electorate can sack them at the next election. That is how a democracy works.

End of the day, it's Sinkies' fault again.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck him? Tried before. It won't hurt him at all. This technique only works on people like you, kopisai and a couple others who could'nt take it.
Leong and me formed the backbones of SBF. I m the Most Offensive and he is the Most Politically Incorrect.

IHP I am in a good mood today so I will not fcuk you otherwise your gambling luck will turn to turd. I know who you are and what is your position here.
I will not want to engage you in an long term confrontational and adversarial stance. But if I need to fuck you, I will do so . I am in a good mood today,so I will spare you the anguish.

You went berserk and amok with ILS yesterday.You lost you balls despite all your ferocity and verbosity. Actually you are a spineless forummer here. But I still respect you because you are always present here and you are always keeping the forum going. BOSS is happy with you and BOSS is happy as long as the forum is going well in spite of all the vulgarities, obscenities and profanities.

I know you are not a fool. But it will be better if you can cut down on your BOLD RED PAINT. Maybe your luck at the casions will change if you become a better
person. I am not surprised if one day you become a MONK....ornitofu :-)

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IHP I am in a good mood today so I will not fcuk you otherwise your gambling luck will turn to turd. I know who you are and what is your position here.
I will not want to engage you in an long term confrontational and adversarial stance. But if I need to fuck you, I will do so . I am in a good mood today,so I will spare you the anguish.

You went berserk and amok with ILS yesterday.You lost you balls despite all your ferocity and verbosity. Actually you are a spineless forummer here. But I still respect you because you are always present here and you are always keeping the forum going. BOSS is happy with you and BOSS is happy as long as the forum is going well in spite of all the vulgarities, obscenities and profanities.

I know you are not a fool. But it will be better if you can cut down on your BOLD RED PAINT. Maybe your luck at the casions will change if you become a better

Ning Na Bu Chee Bye lah. Talk so much for fuck? Want to teach me a lesson outside? Give me the place and time.

Kan Ni Na Beh Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ning Na Bu Chee Bye lah. Talk so much for fuck? Want to teach me a lesson outside? Give me the place and time.

Kan Ni Na Beh Phua Chee Bye! :oIo:

aiyah my good mood still holds
I once again forgive you
good luck to you tonite at the cowsinos
be good...be a monk and bless 7 of your generations...good luck IHP :-)))muak!!!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE — An Assistant Director in the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau (CPIB) was today (July 24) charged with 21 counts of criminal breach of trust involving S$1.7 million — the largest amount of money involved in a corruption case by a CPIB official.

Edwin Yeo Seow Hiong, 39, an assistant director in field research who worked at the bureau for 15 years, asked for eight to 10 weeks to prepare representations and mitigation for himself and “settle his family problems” as he was only handed the charges yesterday.

He also said that he has no intention of engaging legal counsel and asked for his bail of S$500,000 to be lowered as he posed a “no-flight” risk.

If he is unable to raise the bail, Yeo will have to wait till this Friday when it will be reviewed. He is currently in custody.

Eight of the 21 charges Yeo is facing are for misappropriation. He had used the money to fuel his gambling habits between 2008 and 2009. Of the money involved, only S$67,000 was recovered.

The case will be mentioned on Aug 21.

LKY said paying top salaries keeps corruption away.... how come we got cases after cases of corruption (sex included) recently surfacing. What we are seeing is tip of the ice berg

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good afternoon old fart. Here's my free advice for you.

You and that Bob Sim kheng hwee, both the same kind. One leg inside the coffin liao, going to uplorry soon, why still want to act fierce online? Why come online and make a fool of yourself? Won't it be better for you to just stay at home and die, instead of comming here to get your blood vessels burst?

Muaahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha !!!!!

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee can do two things:
(1)Start looking for people who have conscious and not bother about money,not only looking for good qualifications,etc
(2) Raise the pay of all division one officers/PAP politicians by 10 folds.
My recommendation is that PM Lee should do No. (2) immediately,I think that is the only way he can work!
I hope he accepts my N.C.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi.who the fuck are you to read fortune?you don't fucking even know that you are going to HELL soon.Enjoy in your HELL spell yah!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah IHP why you lidat
making more and more nonsense and silly statements
anyway I still forgive you and bless you with Lady Luck!
be a monk and bless 70 generations ..muak muak muak!!!
Kopi.who the fuck are you to read fortune?you don't fucking even know that you are going to HELL soon.Enjoy in your HELL spell yah!