• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cow boon wan and his sar kars will be visitibg my block in woodlands tmr

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sunday morning
his RC members sent us flying of his second coming

like a savior

wat should we say to him

he gave my mother a torchlight keychain the last time he came around

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sunday morning

like a savior

wat should we say to him

Ask him politely to fuck back to m&d land.

If he wants to serve the 'people', he can join Umno or PKR.

Last edited:

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prepare some of these .....

smell.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sunday morning

like a savior

wat should we say to him

Trying to buy votes with torchlight keychains? An interesting idea. :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dress down to your underwear only, like what I did to another MP.
His cockroaches and feelers will come to your unit first to check and pre-warn you.
They told me to dress up properly because his mother-fucking mp will be visiting my unit.

I pointed my longest finger at them and said..."This is my house, I wear what I like, I didn't invite him!" at the top of my voice even the next block heard.
Next....BANG!!...I slammed my door shut so loud, now another 2 blocks away heard.

As expected the whole of entourage of scumbags quietly bypassed the whole floor where I lived.

Heehe..he...I felt soooo good! The whole year of frustrations and steams were suddenly released.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dress down to your underwear only, like what I did to another MP.
His cockroaches and feelers will come to your unit first to check and pre-warn you.
They told me to dress up properly because his mother-fucking mp will be visiting my unit.

I pointed my longest finger at them and said..."This is my house, I wear what I like, I didn't invite him!" at the top of my voice even the next block heard.
Next....BANG!!...I slammed my door shut so loud, now another 2 blocks away heard.

As expected the whole of entourage of scumbags quietly bypassed the whole floor where I lived.

Heehe..he...I felt soooo good! The whole year of frustrations and steams were suddenly released.

hope you never tua kang

I never tua kang...I tua kee.

Hope your tua kee isnt rusty!

hope your tua kee can still fire bullets not place in the museum

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the houses visit waste time only. nobody will vote for or against them based on the few minutes they spent with the residents.