• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can add 2 more to the list of unexplained heart attacks.

Carlos Tejada and Jean Marc Vallee.

Vallee is the most egregious because he's a fitness nut.

In the second half of this year, more people passed away due to acute hypertensive heart issues.
More cases of seizures, autoimmune disorders and stevens johnson syndrome

everything is due to underlying conditions.

jw5

Loyal
And still keeping up with jabbing Sinkie kids? :eek::eek::eek:

Keechiu is helping his rival Ong Yak Goon to promote this everyday. :coffee:

1640781233812.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Figures in South Africa looks pretty ok, peaked about over a week ago and number of deaths increased slightly, not that same as wildtype/beta/delta wave.

With US & European countries facing over 200K cases a day, or at a rate of about 1.5~2K/million folks/day, Sinkiestan should expect approximately 10K reported cases/day?

Good chance that the majority of these 10K daily cases should present relatively mild or no symptoms, so the home recovery programme would have taken care of this sudden barrage.

Latest from South Africa shows death rate remains low after the peak. So all is good.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Interesting findings that Delta patients are re-infected with Omicron, what’s with natural immunity post infections?

Wonder if Omicron patients have better immunity... Hmm...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/456-new-covid-19-cases-singapore-highest-more-2-weeks-1782071

SINGAPORE — Singapore reported 456 new Covid-19 cases as of noon on Saturday (Jan 1), including a high of 260 imported infections.

There was one fatality, taking the country's death toll from coronavirus complications to 829, according to the latest infection statistics on the Ministry of Health's (MOH) website.

Saturday's case count of 456 is the highest in more than two weeks, since Dec 15.

Among them, 196 are locally transmitted, comprising 187 in the community and nine in migrant workers' dormitories.

A total of 155 new Omicron infections were confirmed on Saturday, comprising 128 imported cases and 27 local cases.

The daily Covid-19 cases and new confirmed Omicron infections are presented as two separate sets of data on MOH's website.

The weekly infection growth rate inched up from Friday's 0.82 to 0.85 on Saturday. This is the eighth consecutive day of increase.

The figure refers to the ratio of community cases for the past week over the week before. It has remained below 1 since Nov 13, indicating that the number of new weekly Covid-19 cases is falling.

As of Saturday, Singapore has recorded 279,861 Covid-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

HOSPITALISATIONS AND VACCINATIONS​

The intensive care unit (ICU) utilisation rate stands at 43.7 per cent, down from the 46.2 per cent reported on Friday.

There are 263 patients in hospital, with 44 requiring oxygen supplementation.

In the ICU, six patients require close monitoring while 14 patients are critically ill.

As of Friday, 91 per cent of Singapore's eligible population have completed their full vaccination regimen under the national vaccination programme.

This figure was updated to include children aged five to 11 after vaccination for this age group started on Monday.

About 41 per cent of the total population have received their vaccine booster shots. CNA

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
what happened to the med beds bro?.....got delayed?
I am not the source of med bed info. i am just a postman to the info and kind enough to let the ignorant know and have hope. If you want to know the outcome of the med bed, go to skye's Med Bed Room Telegram to find out more.

or follow skye prince youtube channel to wait out for news. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_Sw2MSIivtZQClAsUssBw/videos

Med bed treatment are free. They are supposed to be funded by Gesara.

If you need more rounded back up info, find out who is Skyp Prince and what she is working as before and how she was selected to reveal this med bed info. Find out what is Gesara and why they have the funds to fund the med bed set up globally and make it free treatment for all.

Plus i did explain a little bit on the delay, info from Skye Telegram and a little from skye youtube video on this post : https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ba...l-go-herd-immunity-route.314346/#post-3527863

And yes, for those new to this type of info, find out what is med bed too. I posted this previously in the forum too.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/me...olent-extra-terrestrials.293148/#post-3270858

There are also independent youtube, rumble, bitchute videos about this med bed. As far as i know, the med bed comes from another universe and this tech was given to a race in our universe, then it was given to us as a gift. There are pple who might not accept that this is an alien tech but they will claimed that it is a military tech ( quote by Skye Prince)

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How many cases of vaccine injuries are there in Sinkiestan for adults? :cautious::cautious::cautious:

With almost majority of the population vaccinated, there must be some figures somewhere right?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There are signs of plateauing but I suspect it may go the way of what UK is experiencing for the last couple of months, i.e. fluctuate for another month or two as a result of the VTLs. (which could turn out to be a good thing for us)

I suspect that about a third of our population could had been COVIDed by now, with or without us knowing. We should be out of the woods by Christmas, protected by natural immunity post infection as well as the herd immunity we so aimed to achieve.
The Omicron surge in UK is hitting the roof at over 2.5K reported case / million folks, and it’s still increasing sharply. Infection rate is bound to be much higher than the reported cases as majority would dismiss it as a cold, more so when the loss of taste and smell doesn’t seem to be the predominant symptom of an Omicron infection.

Also good to note that Delta survivors do get re-infected with Omicron, so natural immunity or herd immunity doesn’t seem to work quite well here. I just continue to pray that the Omicron doesn’t turn into something more lethal in its next random mutation cycle, threshold is gonna be breached soon :confused::confused::confused:

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need safe distancing ???
:roflmao: crook ong yak goon can change rule at any moment to suit the occasion. cunt ong yak goon is a true hypocrite