• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the charts and data, Covid is looking more and more like the pandemic for the unvaxxed. For the vaccinated, the disease is increasingly looking more endemic now.

It would be more productive in this case to be looking at 02 charts - one for the unvaxxed and the other for the vaxxed because the disparity between the two has become quite clear with one heading upwards and another downwards in terms of disease severity and outcomes.
Oh dear. Stupid still can't figure out that we could have avoided all these measures if we did not panicked, did not inject mRNA, allow natural immunity to take it's course, saved billions, and the economy would have been saved.
No surprises, liars can never admit their mistakes.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. Stupid still can't figure out that we could have avoided all these measures if we did not panicked, did not inject mRNA, allow natural immunity to take it's course, saved billions, and the economy would have been saved.
No surprises, liars can never admit their mistakes.
Yeah,right... :rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ratio of community cases for the past week over the week before – or the weekly infection growth rate – is 0.88, up from Tuesday's 0.82. This is the eighth day in a row that the figure was reported to be below one.

The MOH noted that over the past seven days, the number of fully vaccinated and non-fully vaccinated cases who are critically ill in the ICU are at 0.5 and 5.3 per 100,000 population, respectively.

Over the same period, the number of fully vaccinated and non-fully vaccinated cases who died are 0.1 and 1 per 100,000 population, respectively, it added.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/101-year-...hs-in-singapore-3481-new-cases-153659981.html

why they gave ratios not numbers ?

Reactions: jw5

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP set up mtf to deal with pandemic crisis in sg and not only the cases rise to the roof and daily more than 10 deaths. Even animals also kanna.

How to trust this govt to take test and their crap covid rules. They cannot manage at all and now poor animals kanna. Maybe test the fruits, vegetables and plants too, maybe these will kanna too.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
lion needs to be set free at cheebye loong's bedroom, on second thoughts, better not,
the lion will hump cheebye loong's ass and suck ho ching's prick........dies of std instead of covid

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
1636609664017.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman arrested for allegedly using family member's TraceTogether token​

The woman, who was directed to self-isolate and wait for her PCR test result, allegedly used the token to enter various premises.
The woman, who was directed to self-isolate and wait for her PCR test result, allegedly used the token to enter various premises.PHOTO: ST FILE
Isabelle Liew

• PUBLISHED
    1 HOUR AGO

SINGAPORE - A woman who was supposed to self-isolate while waiting for her polymerase chain reaction test result allegedly used a TraceTogether token belonging to a family member of hers to enter various premises.

The 34-year-old, who was directed to self-isolate and wait for her test result after she had come into contact with a Covid-19 patient, has been arrested for suspected involvement in cheating by personation, the police said in a statement on Thursday (Nov 11).

The police said it received a report on Sept 3 alleging the woman had used her family member's TraceTogether token on three separate occasions to enter different premises on April 30 and May 2.

She will be charged in court on Friday (Nov 12) with cheating by personation.

The offence carries a jail term of up to five years, a fine, or both, with bonus pussy flogging by Cotttonmouth.

The police reminded the public to be socially responsible and to take Covid-19 safe management measures seriously.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As a leesponsible forummer my uncle would like to leecall this statement made previouslee.
As a responsible mod, I’d also recall my statement to Boss Sam too...

Dafug?!

ok, ok, I show my badge.

View attachment 120260

Boss, I shared the screen shot with you so you can use it when you need it.
@Leongsam
Boss, please do not use that screen shot, thank you.

Also to other forumers, don’t use the screen shot ah.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As a leesponsible forummer my uncle would like to leecall this statement made previouslee.
As a responsible mod, I’d also recall my statement to Boss Sam too...

@Leongsam
Boss, please do not use that screen shot, thank you.

Also to other forumers, don’t use the screen shot ah.
Yes, better don't fuck around with this. They are super siao-on with covid enforcement. Ahhhh, life on our sunny island paradise. So fun! :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, better don't fuck around with this. They are super siao-on with covid enforcement. Ahhhh, life on our sunny island paradise. So fun! :biggrin:

We have to be careful. There's too many irresponsible oppies around. Most PAP voters would comply with the law.

1636616716896.png