• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[COVID-19 Virus] The Sinkies are fucked Thread.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are the people with religious issues and the "vax causes autism" gang....majority of normal folks do not question
these childhood vaxxes.

But from this point on, I would question every fucking new medication they come up with.

They've lost my trust.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
These are the people with religious issues and the "vax causes autism" gang....majority of normal folks do not question
these childhood vaxxes.

But from this point on, I would question every fucking new medication they come up with.

They've lost my trust.

You now are beginning to see things from their viewpoint.

They gave birth to children who seemed healthy. Got the MMR vaccine. Later diagnosed with autism. They also no longer trust.

It's the same sort of thing.

You are right. In the end it is about trust. And I can totally see why you feel that you cannot trust the system. Understandable.

Those cases 1-2 in a million. Got Guillain Barre Syndrome after Fluarix. They also no longer trust.

It is human nature.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
All had underlying medical conditions, which means what killed them isn't COVID. They simply tested positive for COVID and were used as convenient statistics for scaremongering. Isn't it strange there were so few deaths before the vaccines came along?

Good point.

With >90% of the adult age population in SG vaccinated every death could be linked to either vaccine problem or covid right?

What's happening with the other death rates?

Covid is also endemic which means a very very large number of population do contract covid.

It is like talking about Staph Aureus infection.

Maybe SG can report total number of deaths ALL causes for everyday. TOTAL.

Then how many is covid as main cause. How many covid "related". How many totally nothing to do with covid.

Gives people perspective lah. Typically in 1 day is around 59 people die everyday from all causes.

So sure if 14 people die how many others? is the new average of total deaths a day like 100?

https://www.moh.gov.sg/resources-statistics/singapore-health-facts/principal-causes-of-death

Principal Causes of Death​

2017 20182019
Total No. of Deaths20,905 21,282 21,446
% of Total Deaths
1.Cancer
[ ICD10 : C00-C97 ]
29.1 28.8 28.4
2.Pneumonia
[ ICD10 : J12-J18 ]
20.1 20.6 20.7
3.Ischaemic heart diseases
[ ICD10 : I20-I25 ]
18.5 18.1 18.8
4.Cerebrovascular diseases (including stroke)
[ ICD10 : I60-I69 ]
6.3 6.0 5.8
5.External causes of morbidity and mortality
[ ICD10 : V01-Y89 ]
4.0 4.3 4.0
6.Nephritis, nephrotic sydrome & nephrosis
[ ICD10 : N00-N07, N17-N19, N25-N27]
2.4 3.0 3.1
7.Hypertensive diseases (including hypertensive heart disease)
[ ICD10 : I10-I15 ]
3.4 3.0 2.6
8.Urinary tract infection
[ ICD10 :N39.0]
1.9 2.0 2.3
9.Other heart diseases
[ ICD10 : I00-I09, I26-I51]
1.9 2.1 2.0
10. Chronic obstructive lung diseases
[ ICD10 : J40-J44 ]
1.5 1.3 1.4

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOH should reveal the figure according.amount those vac dead,what vaccine they had used.so the consumer can decide what is right for them.
non mRNA vaccines. The antibody titres are very low

but MOH won’t release the breakdown . It’s pointless at this time

they just want all the anti vaxx anti mRNA mudderfarkers to go get booster jabs. Any type will do

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
non mRNA vaccines. The antibody titres are very low

but MOH won’t release the breakdown . It’s pointless at this time

they just want all the anti vaxx anti mRNA mudderfarkers to go get booster jabs. Any type will do

The shots are meant to help the unvaxxed.

Would you agree that those unvaxxed fellas whether they vax or dont vax really doesnt make much of a difference to the rest of the population in terms of covid spread anymore? Since it is endemic.

I think should stop having so many reports and what not to push these guys to vax. It just causes more pushback and resentment. Seriously it is their choice. If they dont want treatment so be it.

The only issue of course is if the numbers clogging up the hospital beds are the unvaxxed then thats a different story.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahmen counting death not zero case saves life.

Why shd you vote PAP for counting death on bed row?

Split 50/50 and have hung gahmen.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
A small countr n densely packed ,they ask for it,can't even manage when given authority n high pay ,now it's taking pol lives ,61% sinkies ask for this,now they are talking jobs for PMEs ,fuck them ,too late and also using other ppl ideas on job loss insurance ,also too late ,fuck the clowns

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hmmm it looks like those vaccines really are rather useless.

The strong and the healthy don't need the vaccine because Covid is either asymptomatic or mild for them yet they are forced to get jabbed.

The weak and the vulnerable desperately need the protection that a vaccine is supposed to provide but sadly the vaccines don't work well for this group.

So at the end of the day what is the point of being vaccinated.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hmmm it looks like those vaccines really are rather useless.

The strong and the healthy don't need the vaccine because Covid is either asymptomatic or mild for them yet they are forced to get jabbed.

The weak and the vulnerable desperately need the protection that a vaccine is supposed to provide but sadly the vaccines don't well work for this group.

So at the end of the day what is the point of being vaccinated.
Mental health?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Antibodies count is a lousy indicator. Inactivated vaccine are suppose to train the t- cell to identify the virus. once it detected it presence, the body can rapidly produce the anti bodies needed.