• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Could ex police case person apply for taxi license?

Fugitive

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tired of running and feels like coming back, sure no work for me after so many years so thinking of driving taxi. Can a person with police case before apply for driving taxi license? Will any taxi company take a person like this?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tired of running and feels like coming back, sure no work for me after so many years so thinking of driving taxi. Can a person with police case before apply for driving taxi license? Will any taxi company take a person like this?

bro, dun worry, had a taxi friend who was ex-convict before. i can't remember what he commited but he went to see MP and have to wait for 5 years before LTA allow him to take exam and drive a taxi. your first hurdle is LTA, that's all. i know he is not the only one. good luck!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, dun worry, had a taxi friend who was ex-convict before. i can't remember what he commited but he went to see MP and have to wait for 5 years before LTA allow him to take exam and drive a taxi. your first hurdle is LTA, that's all. i know he is not the only one. good luck!

Depends on the crime la.
See MP? See your mother cheebye la