• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Controlling your soul during sleep

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to bro po2wq for giving me the keyword "OBE"

I now realised there is a studies made by scientist for this .

It can happen to both healthy and pple that met with traumatic experience (like me).

Another term used is Astral travel. But so far I have yet to find out what that cannot be done duirng this travel, as commented by po2wq.

below is for those who are keen to experience what I have experienced :

How to Have an Out of Body Experience
There are many ways to have an out of body experience and you may have to experiment to find a method that works for you and that you feel comfortable using. Once you find a comfortable method the more you practice it the more proficient you will become and the easier it will be to induce a session of astral travel.

Keep in mind you may not be successful right away. In fact, it's more likely it will take several attempts before you have any success having an out of body experience. But don't give up! Give your chosen method at least a week if not longer.

A few general guidelines for having an out of body experience
* Make sure you are well rested and not overly tired. Falling asleep is not the goal; a successful session of astral travel is.
* Practice at a time when there will be no distractions.

* Lie comfortably in a dark room.

* Make sure you are relaxed and not caught up in thoughts of your day or chores to do tomorrow. You might want to clear your mind and prepare your body with a relaxation technique. An easy technique would be to start at your feet and work upwards tensing and relaxing each body part in succession.

* When you are relaxed, then it's time to attempt an out of body experience.

Two visualizations to help you have an out of body experience
Many people find visualizations to be the easiest method. It's like running a movie in your head and you can run it over and over with great detail until you are successful. Trying one of these visualizations might even lead to you thinking up one of your own that works better for you.
In any case, being creative, imagining with lots of detail, and not "forcing" things are all important. Make it an enjoyable experience, something you desire to do, not something you have to do.

First visualization
Imagine it is a lovely sunny day and you are in a meadow. Feel the warm sun and smell the wildflowers. On the rise ahead you spy a lone tree with heavy gnarled branches. As you approach this old stately tree you notice a swing hanging from one of the limbs. The ropes look sturdy and the wooden seat is smooth from wear. You sit in the swing and begin to pump your legs. The breeze ruffles your hair as you move back and forth. The meadow appears to slope away and the distant hills seem to move close, then away, then close, then away as you work to swing higher.
You get a notion that it would be grand to jump off the swing like you used to when you were on the school playground. Then another better idea strikes you. What if you let your astral self fly off as you swing forward. That motion would just propel you up and out over that meadow, gliding like one of the clouds high above.

Let yourself go. See yourself leaving the swing and floating over the meadow.

Second visualization
Imagine yourself in the front seat of a roller coaster. It jerks and the cars clank as it starts up the steep incline. You hear the rhythmic clicking as you climb higher and your body is pressed tightly into the back of the seat. All you see is blue sky. You know the crest will start the madcap descent and you are prepared not to follow the descent. Instead you choose to leave your body at the top of ride as the roller coaster car speeds down and away carrying your physical self with it.
Feel yourself hanging up there above the tracks and watching yourself, your shell, continue on down the other side.

How you know if you've been successful
If you were successful, you'll know! You might have felt yourself floating, or looked back to see yourself lying peacefully on the bed. You might have heard some distinct buzzing noise as you were leaving your body.
It is possible to have the feelings or signs of having an out of body experience but not quite making it completely. If that happens, don't despair! You are on your way and just keep practicing.

Happy travels!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do that all the time, even at work in the middle of the day. What you need is to just close your eyes.

Its called DAYDREAMING

Please don't try to associate this with science. Those are wackos with degrees. Its pure mumbo-jumbo. You will find no benefit nor commercial value in it except to con and teach people how to do it and get enough sleep.:biggrin:

Again, seek help. Its nowadays called IMH. No more Woodbridge.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had a dream last night LOL. I was called back to army wearing no. 4. It's like by mistake or don't know what fuck I owe them 3 more months or what fuck blur blur. So lan lan go jungle topo with a section and got lost. Lucky found a public toilet and pee pee. When I came out, saw a chair I sat down to take a break. Then a kid came out from the public toilet and kept screaming that's my father's chair or something and set a big dog on me. I ran and ran but kena cornered by the big dog. I wanted to settle the misunderstanding instead of shooting the dog. Then my section found me. The boy cried, you all bully me and jumped into a canal OMG! My section buddies went forth to save him but he emerged from the canal with a pistol OMG! And shoot water! Then I woke up. Check my pants. Luckily never really pee kekeke.

This is a real dream still fresh in memory, no bluff. Don't know what meaning.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had a dream last night LOL. I was called back to army wearing no. 4. It's like by mistake or don't know what fuck I owe them 3 more months or what fuck blur blur. So lan lan go jungle topo with a section and got lost. Lucky found a public toilet and pee pee. When I came out, saw a chair I sat down to take a break. Then a kid came out from the public toilet and kept screaming that's my father's chair or something and set a big dog on me. I ran and ran but kena cornered by the big dog. I wanted to settle the misunderstanding instead of shooting the dog. Then my section found me. The boy cried, you all bully me and jumped into a canal OMG! My section buddies went forth to save him but he emerged from the canal with a pistol OMG! And shoot water! Then I woke up. Check my pants. Luckily never really pee kekeke.

This is a real dream still fresh in memory, no bluff. Don't know what meaning.

This simply means that NS left you a very deep impression and same time your bladder is full :biggrin:
I have NS dream and urine dream very often too. I always wake up checking my pants and once in a blue moon choot chiew when this happen lor :(
I completed NS for many years ago but somehow I always dream of kena recall for bmt wtf.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no soul, ancient men created Gods out of fear we've outgrown that. Fengshui, Religious, Cults etc.. will use the same scare tactics to lure u into worshipping. Same like Nasa. If u dun believe them they get no sponsors, donations and gifts... lol

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always dreamt my soul always follow the winds wherever which directions it blows, got meaning or not?

That means you don't have a firm stand. In office politic, you will always join the strongest.

Chinese say "See where the wind blows". It's a safe bet though..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to bro po2wq for giving me the keyword "OBE".........

Happy travels!

raffles had an obe too. ordered by the british empire to go outside the british empire to overextend the british empire to far overseas beyond england, and for that, he was knighted with an order of the british empire.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means you don't have a firm stand. In office politic, you will always join the strongest.

Chinese say "See where the wind blows". It's a safe bet though..

His mind has already been decoded by the PAP. Singapore citizen Teo En Ming is now under mind control.