• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratuations to Mr Joe Biden, President of The United States of America!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot compare lah

even if you put a donkey as Sinkies president it will sign on dotted line as instructed by PAP lah , hence doesn’t count

but a keling in US Vice President seat ?!!! That’s a slap to PAP insistence that Sinkieland must remain 75% at any cost because chinks are most productive

what if now the kelings want to be THE 75 % ?
Only Malays should be getting the 75% and transform CBD into a fishing village like the good old days.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouldn't. It's time to build a stronger America instead of Trump divisive self interest politics. Biden may not be the best, but at least, the misogynistic Trump is gone! Gone for good!
KNN now my uncle think and confirm your ex husband is leelee a American and daughter a half breed :eek: KNN KNN KNN

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Malays should be getting the 75% and transform CBD into a fishing village like the good old days.
You should know better

Sinkieland was never a fishing village

Abd CBD area was never used by the locals , I mean the Singapore river mouth , it was British creation in competition with the Kallang River mouth , where the activities was .,, the very reason you find such roads as the Bugis Rd lah Arab street lah , and was that’s where our sultan palace was

now , 75 % thingy , if you look at our past census taken , Chinks were not always the majority race , at some point the kelings were

it was the fucking Jew David Marshall in order to gain chinks vote banks granted half a million stateless chinks citizenship or we would have a very different racial composition

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN now my uncle think and confirm your ex husband is leelee a American and daughter a half breed :eek: KNN KNN KNN
A smart American man wouldn't marry a dumb bitchy woman like her, but then many Americans aren't smart and have a fetish for chee-byes that smells like rotten fish.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A smart American man wouldn't marry a dumb bitchy woman like her, but then many Americans aren't smart and love chee-bye that smells like rotten fish.
KNN seriously my uncle don't know @cloudy Pussy is chow or pang yet and the husband is smart or not KNN but now my uncle know she have plans for her daughter to be based in America be it a choice or not in near future KNN :o-o::geek:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN seriously my uncle don't know @cloudy Pussy is chow or pang yet and the husband is smart or not KNN but now my uncle know she have plans for her daughter to be based in America be it a choice or not in near future KNN :o-o::geek:
I'm sure she will like Joe Biden sniffing her daughter's hair and twisting her nipples as if he's playing with a radio tuner....
In my book, this Cloudy bitch makes Ginfreely looks like a meek pussycat in comparison.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure she will like Joe Biden sniffing her daughter's hair and twisting her nipples as if he's playing with a radio tuner....
In my book, this Cloudy bitch makes Ginfreely looks like a meek pussycat in comparison.
Biden pinched young girls nipple.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cloudy might be a transformer.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Subbed for updates

I'm not making any calls when we have ballots being counted till the 12th and multiple SCOTUS lawsuits in the works.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I didn't expect Wisconsin and Michigan to go to Biden, but they did. With this victory, I believe Trump will not get his second term. He should just accept his defeat, don't be a sore loser and don't further disintegrate/divide America. Even if they will insist for a re-count, it will only be done if the difference is less than 1%.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, I didn't expect Wisconsin and Michigan to go to Biden, but they did. With this victory, I believe Trump will not get his second term. He should just accept his defeat, don't be a sore loser and don't further disintegrate/divide America. Even if they will insist for a re-count, it will only be done if the difference is less than 1%.
Only a blind fucker like you can't see this election is rigged. Or you must have been incentivized to turn a blind eye to the fraud.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a blind fucker like you can't see this election is rigged. Or you must have been incentivized to turn a blind eye to the fraud.
You fucking bastard, why are you so smart? I can tell you on 20 Jan 21, your beloved Donald Duck will still have to leave the white house. Go fuck your mother lah. Be a winner, not a loser, you bastard. Go and KNNBCCB lah.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like a race you mentioned then

mTHmTjh.png