• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CONFIRMED AGAIN: ERECTIONS In June

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some loud mouth (must be MIW member) was arguing loudly to a group of his kakis that erections are in June. Cannot tell the makan place becuase I go there alot.

This CB mouth was so loud that I am sure he was playing to the gallery that he knows and should be seen as someone important. Phoooeey!

With these kind, even state secrets also "lau sai" soon. CCB!

So watch out people......seems like ERECTIONS are really in June.

suppose just in time to reconvene Parleement, than dissolve and call Erections.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid idiot !!

I thought you say not to eat outside ?

Tired and sickened by your home cooked food ??:oIo:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid idiot !!

I thought you say not to eat outside ?

Tired and sickened by your home cooked food ??:oIo:

Thank you again for your response to my threads.

I may even make you the PREZ of my supporters club. You will head the Changi Village Carpark branch. The perks there would be to your liking as you seem to refer often to the rear-ends.

This makan place I frequent is OWNED by an old couple, both BORN and BRED in Singapore. They were also quite sianz with the loud mouth MIW "VIP".

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is June, then PAP confirm win. Because economy just show a little bt recover. But hor, no matter when, PAP also sure win.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it is June, then PAP confirm win. Because economy just show a little bt recover. But hor, no matter when, PAP also sure win.

As long as jobless rate is high, PAP is a gone case party. I hope election should not delay. We want change and more alternative parties in parliament.

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be a fucking fucktard telling us all these fucking rubbish! So what IF the GE be held in June? Do you fucking think those fucking useless oppositions can have any slightest chance of winning? What a fucking joke you have made you fucking fucktard!

Some loud mouth (must be MIW member) was arguing loudly to a group of his kakis that erections are in June. Cannot tell the makan place becuase I go there alot.

This CB mouth was so loud that I am sure he was playing to the gallery that he knows and should be seen as someone important. Phoooeey!

With these kind, even state secrets also "lau sai" soon. CCB!

So watch out people......seems like ERECTIONS are really in June.

suppose just in time to reconvene Parleement, than dissolve and call Erections.

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You 2 motherfucking fucktards should wake up your fucking idea! Do you think the fuckign useless oppositions can make the current situation and your life better? You 2 must be living in dreamland or a total no IQ or EQ fucktards! Please use at least one cell of your fucking pea-brain and think!

As long as jobless rate is high, PAP is a gone case party. I hope election should not delay. We want change and more alternative parties in parliament.

Either way they will never get my vote. :mad:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is more or less confirmed...

I see a lot of upgrading projects for HDB flats, workers busy with painting up some flats...

So typical of erection time!

;D

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean election in coming June? Er..... I don't think so 'cos I think it is unwise to hold an election during these difficult times.

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean election in coming June? Er..... I don't think so 'cos I think it is unwise to hold an election during these difficult times.

Look around SG... Mudland, Indonesia also having erections mah...

SG shall follow suit...

:biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember during the last GREAT ERECTION time in 2006...

I saw Ass Long's banners hanging around the Seng Kang area...

Most of them were defaced sia with spray paint... They gave him funny beard or moustache sia...

So damn funny sia!

I guess that proved that he is fast losing ground in his home court sia...

Let's see how this year GE whether more of his banners will be defaced...

LOL!

:biggrin:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you John Howard turned PAP fan? It's such a shame that your scare tactics were not appreciated by the voters down under during the last election.

You 2 motherfucking fucktards should wake up your fucking idea! Do you think the fuckign useless oppositions can make the current situation and your life better? You 2 must be living in dreamland or a total no IQ or EQ fucktards! Please use at least one cell of your fucking pea-brain and think!

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
The idea of voting more opposition parties into Parliament will not immediately improve the current lives of commoners, this fact I will agree with the resident PAP supporters here...

However they will be there to pressure the PAPs for more accountability, otherwise they will just do whatever they please and pay themselves whatever amount they like...

Let the next GREAT ERECTION be a wakeup call for the PAPigs!!!

Time to wake up and work for your million dollars pay!!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
The idea of voting more opposition parties into Parliament will not immediately improve the current lives of commoners, this fact I will agree with the resident PAP supporters here...

However they will be there to pressure the PAPs for more accountability, otherwise they will just do whatever they please and pay themselves whatever amount they like...

*clap clap clap* :biggrin:

nonetheless, i think it'll take a miracle for oppo to win even 1 GRC.