• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Con Hee You Better Watch This

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is poor in interpreting the bible.

He tells you not to take the verse out of context.

But he himself anyhow interpret the bible.

What he said doesn't even coincide what is written in the bible.

Anyhow whack. I doubt he understands what Christianity really is.

With his moralism and self righteousness. Another Pharasies.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the mother of all the biblical verses:

emptiness is form, form is emptiness.....

everyone thinks himself as right and righteous, holy as holiest......that's form from his own emptiness. and from form, it shall return to emptiness.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't need him to tell you all that . Christians are stupid they needed to be taught on that . :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So how much did u give to CHC :wink: ?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay, I sat through and heard the whole sermon by Dr Paul Choo, a GP turned Pastor. Anyone here knows this GP from the old Shenton Medical Group??? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Okay, he had his points - well spoken, well illustrated and well urged. I too believe that he also did the same thing which he condemned: taking things out of context and that become his pretext! But that's debatable.Give him points for what he said. He also mentioned about NKF and the golden tap.

But his credibility fell when he touched on other sensitive things like Money God, Fortune God, Good Luck God and so on. This is a blatant derisive condemnation of the " religious practice" of many Singaporeans who go to temples to worship their " gods" - whom he described as IDOLS. Okay,you can say Jesus is God and that he saves you...Okay, no problems. When he said that 32 years ago, he was " free and save " when he embraced Jesus Christ, good for him. He became a "saintly and holy" person and he became a servant of GOD and spread the gospel of truth. No problems with that. He is a changed person - for the good.

But I think he side-tracked and condemned people who "worshipped" idols for selfish reasons - for money, for luck and so on. I think this is his failure to understand " idols" and " gods". He displays his utter contempt, disgust and derison when he talks about "money gods" and so on. This I find it rather unnecessary. He was doing well until he spoke about this and his credibility fell to zero!!

I switched off. I also dismissed his enlightening sermon. Good night.Period.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Okay, I sat through and heard the whole sermon by Dr Paul Choo, a GP turned Pastor. Anyone here knows this GP from the old Shenton Medical Group??? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Okay, he had his points - well spoken, well illustrated and well urged. I too believe that he also did the same thing which he condemned: taking things out of context and that become his pretext! But that's debatable.Give him points for what he said. He also mentioned about NKF and the golden tap.

But his credibility fell when he touched on other sensitive things like Money God, Fortune God, Good Luck God and so on. This is a blatant derisive condemnation of the " religious practice" of many Singaporeans who go to temples to worship their " gods" - whom he described as IDOLS. Okay,you can say Jesus is God and that he saves you...Okay, no problems. When he said that 32 years ago, he was " free and save " when he embraced Jesus Christ, good for him. He became a "saintly and holy" person and he became a servant of GOD and spread the gospel of truth. No problems with that. He is a changed person - for the good.

But I think he side-tracked and condemned people who "worshipped" idols for selfish reasons - for money, for luck and so on. I think this is his failure to understand " idols" and " gods". He displays his utter contempt, disgust and derison when he talks about "money gods" and so on. This I find it rather unnecessary. He was doing well until he spoke about this and his credibility fell to zero!!

You don't expect much from a hardcore Christian . They always slap their own face when trying to make a statement . That idiot is no different .

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

What he said about money God is true. There is a money God at the temples

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think Dr Paul Choo is a good guy, a good speaker and quite a convincing one. You can say anything good about your own religion.But he should avoid spitting at other peoples' beliefs.This speaks volumes of his character. A complete let down. He is no better than the others whom he himself had condemned for their quoting of the bible out of context. Contemptuous of other peoples' beliefs is not a nice thing to do in Singapore. It is pretty dangerous too.