• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comparing Laura and Cecelia ?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laura had her good times and enjoyed special privileges at PA. Is it pay back time now? Are some PA staff secretly rejoicing now?

Live by the sword, die by the sword

jw5

Loyal
If I see her or palmer in person I will point finger and laugh in their face. Hardy haha.
I suggest all 40% of sinkies do likewise....extend this courtesy to all PA, NTUC and grassroots scums too.

Not forgetting the pap IB trolls and pap supporters and helpers in this forum..............................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you guys should join SPH. all of you write so well, speak so well, give so many theories and conspiracies...but one thing in common...no balls to write to the press and get your names pubished...hide behind a mask and then shoot blindly....haha

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I urge our medias to leave Laura alone.

Pls dun stalk or harass her.

She is very poor thing.

Job gone.

Money wise as compared to Cecelia, I dun think the 2 guys

gave her a lot.

Cecelia drives a nice car, stay in Newton condo.

Now she will have a hard time getting a good job.

After all she had a failed marriage.

It is ok for her to find a new guy.

Kesian.

Just imagine how will u feel if she is yr daughter or sister?

You PAP por lan par. Why you never come out give same statement for CS case few month ago.
This case must dig more because of PAP.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
You PAP por lan par. Why you never come out give same statement for CS case few month ago.
This case must dig more because of PAP.

I not PAP PLP.

If wanna dig, then dig MP why dig LO.

If MP can have affair with LO, maybe he couldn"t done it with other PA staffs

or members.

Last edited:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If her family members are pap bootlickers like her then they will feel very proud machiam bestowed knighthood.

If family belongs to 40% (unlikely) then they should do the right thing and perform a honour killing

Totally agree...in fact I would gladly provide the kerosene ..for honor killing...

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe MP also has fierce competition. One can easily observe a big group of dogs with one female for instance. The competition can be such that if one does not get it first, one will lose it to others in the same group. This simple forces of desire apply especially to humans.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello, Laura divorcee. Got sparetire Andy. Two time Palmer.
You think she will commit suicide???
She will just slut herself again. Open legs, sure got man fall for it!

Wow Goondusami, you're not a goondu after all.. Agree with what you said about Laura..