• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Lee Hsien Loong to George Yeo

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. George looks miles ahead of LHL in intelligence and perceptiveness

Georgie has good experience in interaction with foreign leaders and he knows what makes a country ticks. Surely, he knows that "protecting" foreigners does not make a country great. It is protecting the natives that makes every native proud of being a part of the country. When there is faith and pride, the natives will make the country great.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck George Yeo! Good riddance. At least pinkie is a scum and actlike one, while George Yeo is a scum but pretend to be gentleman.

'If you are not of a certain economic class, you should not even think of going there. You should confine yourself to 4D, Toto or horse racing.'

Sounds like a prime minister to you?

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...e-Seah-and-Peasant-Voters-RESPECT-ME-OR-ELSE-!!!

Yes, LHL looks like a scum and is a scum. George does look like and behave like a gentleman

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Georgie has good experience in interaction with foreign leaders and he knows what makes a country ticks. at.

Exactly. George's exposure and contacts with foreign leaders wld endear him to foreign leaders. Unlike George, LHL is a pariah in foreign relations and that works against him as you can see that he is socially and international in an awkward situation

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely, he knows that "protecting" foreigners does not make a country great. It is protecting the natives that makes every native proud of being a part of the country.

That's very true and that wld be good for Singapore in the long term. LHL fails to understand that a PM must take care of his citizens and not take care of foreigners

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, LHL looks like a scum and is a scum. George does look like and behave like a gentleman

LHL doesn't seem too negative in my view; yes, he lacks leadership qualities in politics.
but with his brilliance, he'll make a world class administrator, like being head of the civil service.

GY is just as brilliant; main faults are his egoism and arrogance

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL doesn't seem too negative in my view; yes, he lacks leadership qualities in politics.
but with his brilliance, he'll make a world class administrator, like being head of the civil service.

GY is just as brilliant; main faults are his egoism and arrogance

lhl's lack of leadership skills is doing a lot of damage to SG.

GY's arrogance and egoism may work for good if he is PM. He may be another LKY which lhl is not

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GEORGE YEO needed to be fucked also

“Remember your place in society before you engage in political debate… Debate cannot generate into a free-for-all where no distinction is made between the senior and junior party… You must make distinctions – What is high, what is low, what is above, what is below, and then within this, we can have a debate, we can have a discussion… people should not take on those in authority as ‘equals’” – Former Foreign Minister George Yeo (1994)

“Let people complete their sentences first before interrupting them. That is very important. Because it is only when they feel they’ve communicated, that they are prepared to receive.” - George Yeo (6 May 2011)

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GEORGE YEO needed to be fucked also

“Remember your place in society before you engage in political debate… Debate cannot generate into a free-for-all where no distinction is made between the senior and junior party… You must make distinctions – What is high, what is low, what is above, what is below, and then within this, we can have a debate, we can have a discussion… people should not take on those in authority as ‘equals’” – Former Foreign Minister George Yeo (1994)

“Let people complete their sentences first before interrupting them. That is very important. Because it is only when they feel they’ve communicated, that they are prepared to receive.” - George Yeo (6 May 2011)

Has he changed?

Wanderer

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are more or less the same. Both have the same meme. The meme of Lee Kuan Yew.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ompare Lee Hsien Loong to George Yeo

Possibly. But he dares to say what other pap ministers dare not.

Do you think he is much better that VB, YI?

He only dared to speak up after kenna boot out. Before that, GY sign TFAs that allow useless kelings to work here.

Good man my arse...

Lhl is dogshit while GY is chickenshit. Both are shit.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are more or less the same. Both have the same meme. The meme of Lee Kuan Yew.

true. George and lhl may have the same meme. but the similarities stopped there.. George is masculine and does marathons. lhl is effeminate. George is sharper and more intelligent than lhl. George has 100% better social skills. George is confident, I heard lhl is aka "gabraking"

and I still wonder why lhl is PM and George cant make it. is it due to blood relations that the lousier and weaker guy managed to be PM?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ompare Lee Hsien Loong to George Yeo

He only dared to speak up after kenna boot out. Before that, GY sign TFAs that allow useless kelings to work here.

Good man my arse...

Lhl is dogshit while GY is chickenshit. Both are shit.

hahahaha. dog shit is worse than chicken shit. so George is still better than lhl