• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Comfort Taxi driver says ...

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they vote for PAP this coming GE 2011, they need not pay rental for 3 months ...

True bor? I think bluff one lah. How to know they vote for PAP, dio bor?

Anyway, please remember to vote for oppositions.

fuck the pap to hell...

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they vote for PAP this coming GE 2011, they need not pay rental for 3 months ...

True bor? I think bluff one lah. How to know they vote for PAP, dio bor?

Anyway, please remember to vote for oppositions.

fuck the pap to hell...

Later the taxi companies will increase the rental three-fold for the next 9 months to cover the 3 months losses :biggrin:

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck the taxi driver. For them to know they have to trace all their tickets. Kong lanjiao way, that's why some of these uncles, you dun know to laugh or cry when they speak.
One fella complained and complained about PAP, was damn determined to vote them out. At the end of my trip, he asked, "If i vote opposition, will they know ah? They can trace right?"