• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Come in and take a look at our young generation! men pushed 76 yr old lady off bus

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Come in and take a look at our young generation! men pushed 76 yr old lady off bu

475241_368174319905249_1074162024_o.jpg

Read what a friend Shawn Tyrant Phang said about Alex Ong:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150950308236880.449514.727086879&type=3
At around 3.15pm on Tuesday, Alex Ong, 25, pushed a 76-year-old woman out the rear door of a bus. Many of you are probably condemning him for his actions of pushing the 76 year old woman of the stairs on the bus with comments such as "He deserves a slap". I know Alex Ong, he's quite a socially awkward guy we know in a little community both of us are in. With the random bo liao scarf and weird hair. His heart is in the right place and he's quite the person to get along with despite his awkward speech patterns of talking loudly. I have worked with people who have special needs. Alex Ong is diagnosed with mild autism when he was of a young age. This affected him with his inability to see other people's point of view, affected his speech pattern and social skills as well. Because of autism, if affected his ability to communicate well with his peers resulting in him getting constantly bullied in his time in primary and secondary school. Not only that, because of the constant bullying from his peers; it also affected his studies as well. Causing him to drop from express stream to normal and affecting his O level results as well. Don't get me started on NS. Because of his background, he suffered from clinical depression and is suicidal as well. Believe me, I only got to know Alex last year. When I talked to several of my contacts who has studied with him, they described him as "The suicidal loser who sits at the corner of the class and everyone laughs at him". Reading this far, most of you might be thinking. "This doesn't justify him pushing the elderly! That guy still deserves a tight slap!" Honestly, a few days ago, he and I went on Skype to chit chat a little. He then briefly tells about all the disappointments he had in his life, not finding a job and all. I felt that he's going to sulk back to his depression and suicidal tendencies yet again. What happened on the bus, whatever stupid point Alex Ong is making at that point of time doesn't matter. It's his justification in standing up to what people that have been pissing on him all his life because of his social disability. Of course, as we all know, Alex Ong is a suay motherfucker to stand up to an old auntie which resulted in a huge viral piece of mess. To end off, Alex Ong did apologized to the auntie a few moments later after the incident and the auntie accepted his apology. He's still deeply remorseful over the incident and is still worrying for the auntie. Everything that he done on the bus was on an accidental fit of anger, denying all rational decisions he could've made and he's been trying to handle his inner emotional issues for weeks I'm NOT trying to say that this justifies what he has already done. What I'm asking for from the people who view this is a sense of understanding for Mr Alex Ong, he did after all show remorse over the incident and is very apologetic. To quote from a friend of mine, "While it is only human of us to condemn others for their actions, we should, in no way, put ourselves on a pedestal." Please share this to whoever you know who has watched the incident on the video. It would be nice to get the word out.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Come in and take a look at our young generation! men pushed 76 yr old lady off bu

I agree with the observation with some here that this guy is not normal and has some issues. Quite evident by his behaviour and demeanour. However delighted by the act of the elderly gentleman and the middle aged lady. Good to see Singaporeans step forward to help. Also happy that the old lady that was pushed had accepted the apology.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

"You feel vengeful against society. You can only resign yourself to the sad fact that this is your karma. You must have offended too many people in previous lives."

Sound familiar - some of the forummers here are suffering from similar syndrome.

Tonychat, are you ok today?

M

Mdm Tang

his actions from the video shows his immaturity .......still a kid, yes. think about it overnight, he looks like he is seeking his father's attention as well...first with the "kill some chinaman" comment and then with this incident, called his father first.... again blame the parents....

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-says-sorry-for-pushing-elderly-woman-off-bus.html

BREAKING NEWS
:

LATEST UPDATE: 7th June, 1030pm:

Police confirm they are investigating

the case as one of voluntarily causing hurt

M

Mdm Tang

Bird said the Young Man likely haul up to Court ;

probation likely plus hours of community works in the wait ...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"You feel vengeful against society. You can only resign yourself to the sad fact that this is your karma. You must have offended too many people in previous lives."

Sound familiar - some of the forummers here are suffering from similar syndrome.

Tonychat, are you ok today?

hi there

1. in this case.
2. our broken record may turn into some bin center rat in its next life.
3. if ever there is one for it!
4. so high & mighty this life.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Got rotan better still...

Man charged with pushing old woman down bus

By Claire Huang | Posted: 07 November 2012 1118 hrs

INGAPORE: The man who pushed an old woman down a bus along Upper Thomson Road has been charged in court.

Twenty-five-year-old Ong Kok Hao is accused of hurting 76-year-old Hwang Li Lian Nee Lye on bus service number 167 at about 3pm on June 5 this year.

Ong is said to have used his right hand to push the old woman on her back, causing her to fall on the steps of the bus.

The incident was captured in a two-minute video and uploaded on YouTube.

The video shows Ong suddenly flying into a rage at Madam Hwang for pressing the bell at the last-minute along Upper Thomson Road.

A shouting match then ensued and during the heated spat, Ong threatened to slap the woman, before pushing her down the bus.

Ong's lawyer Eddie Koh will be making representations to the court. The case will next be mentioned in December.

- CNA/fa

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

FqGsS.jpg

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Asshole is obviously another loser opposition supporter. Another sign that Opposition is killing SG

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thankfully the old lady did not crack her skull when falling down. Usually old folks hurt their head badly when falling down.

This is falling down from a bus some more.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did it take so long (5 months) to charge him?

Man charged with pushing old woman down bus
By Claire Huang
7 November 2012

SINGAPORE: The man who pushed an old woman down a bus along Upper Thomson Road has been charged in court.

Twenty-five-year-old Ong Kok Hao is accused of hurting 76-year-old Hwang Li Lian Nee Lye on bus service number 167 at about 3pm on June 5 this year.

Ong is said to have used his right hand to push the old woman on her back, causing her to fall on the steps of the bus.

The incident was captured in a two-minute video and uploaded on YouTube.

The video shows Ong suddenly flying into a rage at Madam Hwang for pressing the bell at the last-minute along Upper Thomson Road.

A shouting match then ensued and during the heated spat, Ong threatened to slap the woman, before pushing her down the bus.

Ong's lawyer Eddie Koh will be making representations to the court. The case will next be mentioned in December.

T

TuaBui

Re: Why did it take so long (5 months) to charge him?

a white horse ?

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
man charged with pushing old woman down bus!

who still says heaven has got no eyes?

everything in sgp must queue up.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LKY would have done much worse to the old lady if PAP didn't get voted in. I can understand how Alex Ong feels, life is never fair.