• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA showing local women prefers foreigners bec local guys are mama boy 855pm

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indirectly telling you that singaporeans are not good and FTs are best.
LKY will use this as "feedback" to import another 900,000 Fts into singapore.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Sinkie sheep like to boast about how manly they are having completed NS? :rolleyes:

Astal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Sinkie sheep like to boast about how manly they are having completed NS? :rolleyes:
Manly, and yet also many times get beaten up and killed by robbers and gangsters in Malaysia who all never saw a day of basic military training. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manly, and yet also many times get beaten up and killed by robbers and gangsters in Malaysia who all never saw a day of basic military training. :rolleyes:

Which infuriates me to no end. Sinkie sheep who claim to be anti-PAP but when you listen to their "views", you'd realise how effective the brainwashing from the PAPpies is. :rolleyes:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm, I dun mind lah. I also like FT mah. PRC meimei skin is fair and neh neh is bigger. Only thing is they dun like to shave... I normally avoid the local bitches... high maintenance and poor service. So who say I never support PAP FT policy? :o

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barbarella. Singapore's most favourite SPG

spg1-06.jpg

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hmm, I dun mind lah. I also like FT mah. PRC meimei skin is fair and neh neh is bigger. Only thing is they dun like to shave... I normally avoid the local bitches... high maintenance and poor service. So who say I never support PAP FT policy? :o

hahaha agreed

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sinkie men are so great

They won't be fucking Chinese Prostitutes from PRC Farm Villages

They just can't attract the good-quality Sinkie women

With 85% of the population with no degree nor university education, is this a real surprise?????

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo: