• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cna report-'PAP's Dr Koh says will serve Punggol East regardless of election outome'

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: cna report-'PAP's Dr Koh says will serve Punggol East regardless of election outo

Sure or not? He is already involved in so many things.

liddat good lor. PE residents can have a AP mp and a pa advisor to seek help from. two for the price of one vote. sibeh woo hwa.

since state controlled media already sanaction the move, so voters of PE, please feel free to vote of the AP candidate/candidates while the arsehole koh can forfeit his deposit since he rich enough to own a practise in mount e.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: cna report-'PAP's Dr Koh says will serve Punggol East regardless of election outo

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1247498/1/.html

so how, more incentive to elect a oppo?
since the the chinkporeans get the anus for free.

The way he put it "regardless of election result" brings to mind this guy may not be confident in winning. I believe PAP walked the ground in ponggol and didn't feel any warmth from the residents. 2-corner fight is the best I hope to see.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP maxims:

1. Rules can be broken, esp when they are made by PAP.

2. Promises can also be broken.

3. Talk is cheap. make sure the voters get a earful.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree Kingrant

Up my points pl. thank you you :smile: