• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clint Eastwood Splits from Wife Dina Ruiz after 17 Years

Flake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Clint Eastwood separates from his second wife Dina after 17 years of marriage... as it's revealed that couple 'have lived apart for over a year'

By JADE WATKINS and SHYAM DODGE PUBLISHED: 20:05 GMT, 29 August 2013 | UPDATED: 07:17 GMT, 30 August 2013

Hollywood legend Clint Eastwood has separated from his second wife Dina after 17 years of marriage.The 48-year-old former TV news reporter confirmed the split to Us Weekly on Thursday. Dina revealed that she and the 83-year-old Dirty Harry star have been living apart for some time.

article-2406060-1B86564C000005DC-333_634x857.jpg

It's over: Dina Eastwood has confirmed that she and her husband, legendary actor Clint Eastwood, have separated after 17 years of marriage

She also added that the pair remain 'close'. A source told the magazine that the couple, who share a 16-year-old daughter Morgan, have in fact been living apart for over a year, initially splitting in June 2012.They say that the couple's decision to end their relationship was 'amicable'.

article-2406060-1B86563D000005DC-126_634x758.jpg

Apart: Dina revealed that the pair have been living apart for some time

'Clint fell out of love with Dina a long time ago,' the insider said. Rumours that there was trouble in paradise between the pair emerged earlier this year in April when Clint appeared at the TriBeCa Film Festival in New York City with his wedding ring noticeably absent.The couple had also not been photographed together since November 2011 and they were seen embroiled in what appeared to be an argument at his daughter Alison's wedding in March. Earlier this year, TMZ also reported that Dina had checked herself into rehab for problems with 'depression and anxiety'.

article-2406060-1B865624000005DC-639_634x548.jpg

Family: Dina is pictured with her daughter Morgan, and stepdaughter Francesca Fisher-Eastwood in April this year

According to the website, she was not being treated for substance abuse problems, but was seeking help for stress-related issues. Last year Dina, her daughter Morgan and stepdaughter Francesca Fisher-Eastwood starred in a reality TV show titled Mrs. Eastwood & Company. Francesca, 20, is Eastwood's daughter from his relationship with Titanic actress Frances Fisher.

article-2406060-1B86562D000005DC-16_634x422.jpg

Reality TV: Last year Dina, her daughter Morgan and stepdaughter Francesca starred in a reality TV show titled Mrs. Eastwood & Company

Dina invited the cameras into the family's California home to display her life with her two girls.Clint has been married two times and has seven children by five different women.The other main loves in the movie star's life have included model Maggie Johnson, who he was married to for 31 years, and actress Sondra Locke, who he lived with for 14 years.The actor has voiced his not so positive views on marriage in the past.

article-2406060-1B83EAE7000005DC-308_634x906.jpg

Out and about: Clint's daughter Francesca was seen out partying on Wednesday night in Hollywood

He once said: 'They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning,' and, 'There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I'll get married again.' But in 1997 the actor told The Independent, that he may have figured out the puzzle as he explained: 'As far as I'm concerned, this is the woman [Dina] I like monogamy with.'In an interview with Carmel Magazine in 2007, Clint revealed that he first met Dina when she was a reporter interviewing him for his directorial effort Unforgiven, in 1992.The legendary tough guy explained: [W]e got along really well and I guess we flirted a little bit because she took the film back to KSBW and one of her associates said, “You’re going to marry him.”

article-2406060-1B86677B000005DC-715_634x847.jpg

First wife: Clint was married to his first wife Maggie Johnson for 31 years. Here they are pictured circa 1960

'Then we were attending a function out at Spanish Bay and [one of the hosts] said, “Do you mind sitting with Dina Ruiz?” I said, “No! Not at all!” We ended up holding hands and doing all that kind of nonsense and then we started dating and we’re still dating.’When asked what he was initially attracted to in her, he said: ‘Oh, I don’t know. The big doe eyes. She’s a very forthright kind of person. It’s one of those things you can’t put your finger on because it’s pheromones or something. So we got married, and we had a child.’Dina explained in the same interview: ‘Being married to Clint is almost a full-time job, just trying to keep up with him.’But money had already been an issue in their marriage, as the uber wealthy Clint did not need her to work.

article-2406060-1B86BC2C000005DC-246_634x847.jpg

Never married: Clint lived with actress Sondra Locke for 14 years but never tied the knot

At the time Dina explained: ‘If my income even counted 10 percent to our household, I would work. I love working.‘Dina admitted that she ‘must volunteer on nonprofit projects to feel fulfilled’, along with getting her interior design certificate. Adding by way of explanation: ‘Because I am a person who is going to fill every single hour of the day, and yes, I complain about it every hour of the day.’Clint, who is 35 years Dina’s senior, has previously been described as a ‘serial womaniser’.

article-2406060-1B86BC34000005DC-969_634x820.jpg

Still friends: Eastwood dated his Pink Cadillac co-star Frances Fisher for five years, from 1990 to 1995, pictured in 1994

Eastwood married his first wife Maggie Johnson in 1953, only half a year after they met on a blind date. After a decade of marriage the couple had a trial separation but were not officially divorced until May 1984. But during that time he fell in love and lived for 14 years with actress Sondra Locke, whom he co-starred in numerous films with throughout the late 70s and 80s. During his relationship with Locke, Eastwood fathered two children with a flight attendant named Jacelyn Reeves, according to Independent.ie. Then in 1990, Clint struck up a romance with actress Frances Fisher, after meeting on the set of Pink Cadillac. Eastwood later directed the actress in his film Unforgiven, but then separated in 1995.The Spaghetti Western star then met Dina in 1993, and subsequently married her on March 31 1996.