• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Civil Servant Brag To ST About Sending His Mum To JB Nursing Home To Die There

prinzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also understand medicine is cheaper in JB. I knew one of my friends bought the same prescribed medicine at JB instead at NUS. Can anyone know of a pharmacy in JB where I can buy my high blood medicine?

go to sentosa complex ... opp the store -- jeckie's pharmacy ... very cheep ..

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to buy from Guardian Pharmacy in JB.

BTW JB is the most expensive state in Malaysia because of the influx of S'poreans who shop there.

Melaka is much cheaper.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we have this kind of civil servants...

i worry for sinkapor!

I have a even better out of the box ideas for our PAP health minister and this Civil Servant Gregory on where to place their old parents, since they are so heartless in thinking of ways to throw the burden of taking care of old Singaporeans away who helped to make and contribute to our country, and yet our PAP ministers who collected such high salaries and still thinking of doing it.

The best out of the box idea is to place them in their coffin. Get a wide open plot of land and placed coffins side by side and put all their old folks in it. Since it is in the open field, it will be very hot, so put a shelter over them or plant some trees around them. Of course there must be nurses and doctors to look after them, so built a building to house all these nurses and doctors.

Since it is an open field,cost to stay there is even more cheaper, and the coffins must be of course water proof to prevent soaking during rain. To even further cut cost, employed bangla nurses and doctors., as they cheap foreign talents.

When the old folks passed away, just cover up the coffins and pour soils over it. Save time and effort, and in this way, our PAP government not only made millions of dollars from this project, our Civil Servants Gregory will save tons of money for himself.

This is so called the Win-Win situation.
Hooray!!!

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot lah, it will make it very difficult to harvest the organs.
They will have to transport it back to the hospital. Better they
just put them into chiller rooms, just in case they conk off unnoticed.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
不孝子:KNN! After I got my promotion from my boss-cum-French-chef, I can always ship her back what! *hee*hee*

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
不孝子:KNN! After I got my promotion from my boss-cum-French-chef, I can always ship her back what! *hee*hee*

To 不孝子: KNN, whatever pay rise u get will go to your wife for her parents' more good years. You are a disgrace to men and sons! :oIo:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the PAP health ministers says JB is much cheaper for the old folks to retire, why dont the PAP ministers start it first by leading an example?

M&M chocolate LKY or Prataman Nathan is both well advanced in age, why dont they send them there and let them try it out first?

If both of them are staying in JB old folks home, I tell you all the old folks Singaporeans will queue up and dying or fighting for a place to stay with or near them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
go to sentosa complex ... opp the store -- jeckie's pharmacy ... very cheep ..

Not Only Jackie's...there is MY Pharmacy, quite a reliable group, reasonable & can get senior citizen's discounts.

For example...one ( very expensive) tablet by Pizer cost $35 from a Singapore pharmacy ( no need to name), same tablet cost RM32 after discount from MY pharmacy, wether at Taman Sentosa or elsewhere in Johor Baru.

S$35 = RM84 (19/02/2009), can buy around 3 tablets, if one need so many. Please do not argue about authencity or due date, it is definitely cheaper, and the drugs are genuine products from the respective pharmaceautical companies.

:mad:

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the PAP health ministers says JB is much cheaper for the old folks to retire, why dont the PAP ministers start it first by leading an example?

M&M chocolate LKY or Prataman Nathan is both well advanced in age, why dont they send them there and let them try it out first?

If both of them are staying in JB old folks home, I tell you all the old folks Singaporeans will queue up and dying or fighting for a place to stay with or near them.

But they are filty rich old men! Why should the rich be send to JB? Its meant for the poor old folks.

Wainting in anticipation for their next brilliant ideas to get rid of lesser mortals.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction, its meant for "middle income" folks. The poor cannot afford that.:biggrin:

There are 4 categories that the PAP government looked at the people living in Singapore.

The poor - They couldnt care less. Only election time, lots of ang bows will be given out to buy their votes.

The middle income - They will care a little bit, as they contribute some income taxes to them.

The rich - They worship and fear them like Gods. Afraid that they will be sued if the PAP government doesnt bother about their complains.

The Foreign Talents - Treated them like their own children, as if without them Singapore will die. Give them free scholarships, free bonds, free of anything they can think of just to keep them here.

The Singaporean Guys - National Services, RT (Remedial Training), IPPT, Reservits, DB(Detention Barrack), underpaid cheap labours, all these jobs are for you to do and not for the Foreign Talents.

So this is the country that I live in, Singapore, I remember the pledge that I used to say during my school days, " We the citizens of Singapore, Pledge ourselves to one unite people, regardless of race, language or religion, to Build a Democratic Society, Based on JUSTICE and EQUALITY...."

Talk about JUSTICE and EQUALITY, what a crab!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So this is the country that I live in, Singapore, I remember the pledge that I used to say during my school days, " We the citizens of Singapore, Pledge ourselves to one unite people, regardless of race, language or religion, to Build a Democratic Society, Based on JUSTICE and EQUALITY...."

Talk about JUSTICE and EQUALITY, what a crab!!!

I understand your disillusionment but try to hang on for a while longer. Change is comming, no one cheats the grim reaper & not many live past 83. :smile:

Don't end up like those uncles who have cracked. You'll see them talking to themselves or burning some rubbish :rolleyes:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand your disillusionment but try to hang on for a while longer. Change is comming, no one cheats the grim reaper & not many live past 83. :smile:

Don't end up like those uncles who have cracked. You'll see them talking to themselves or burning some rubbish :rolleyes:

Maybe those uncles are chanting and burning hell money to the famiLEE.

Saying, "famiLEE boh ho see! famiLEE boh ho see!"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not Only Jackie's...there is MY Pharmacy, quite a reliable group, reasonable & can get senior citizen's discounts.

:mad:

With cheap Airasia flights it may be more convenient going to Bkk for holiday & shopping. Many drugs are cheaper there especially those manufactured in LOS.